“Fabulous food and excellent service”
Review of iThaila - CLOSED

iThaila
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to iThaila, Enjoy with the best tradicional italian and thailand food Come and enjoy a world of sensations in the hearth of Marbella,of fresh produce with the best of quality.Dive into our warm and welcoming atmosphere with the best personal service.we will surprise you with pure romance on your special evening with an intimate and friendly atmosphere to enjoy the best company.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We nearly didn't go in as we approached from the bar side which has the snack menu in the window and we were out for dinner; then we spotted the full menu and went in to a warm and friendly welcome. Decor is stylish, everywhere is clean, the food is fabulous, I am going back for more massaman beef curry as soon as I can! I have been to Thailand and this was as good if not better than anything I have had there. Extensive wine list and prices for everything very reasonable for such great quality.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We went when then had been open only a few weeks and were impressed by the authenticity and quality of the Thai Food. The italian fusion thing is a bit confusingg but we enjoyed the food none the less.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Wonderful curry, great kapraw, service and our favourite Spanish Ribera wines on the list...just great. Hope people try it out - they will come back.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

from the moment we walked in we were given great service. The Art work on the walls is Fab. I wanted to buy Al Pachino. The food was fresh, full of flavours and yummy. We all had a good feed and thought the prices were very fair. We will go back ( if I can find it with out my local pal) But I am sure if you call them they will be able to give the taxi driver directions. 952820940.
This is Thai food as it should be. My friend went a bit hotter than we did and had the extra hot sauce on the side and suffered a bit next morning but she was warned about hot chilli extra sauce!!
All in all a good old girls nite owt !

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were recently staying in Marbella and enjoyed two evening meals in this modern, spacious and friendly restaurant (closed on Mondays). It is open for lunch too, the food is excellent, tasty and brought to the table freshly cooked for you. Do ask if you do not see what you want on the menu as they are most helpful with additional dishes aswell. We sadly only found it near the end of our holiday but look forward to our next visits at the end of the year!
What an idiot the person is who thought you could mix Thai and Italian!!! It just means you can go to this great restaurant frequently as you can choose an Italian meal for a change from Thai!