“Best lunch in Marbella!”
Review of Pan & Mermelada

Pan & Mermelada
Ranked #98 of 1,499 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: International, Canadian, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our goal at Pan & Mermelada is to bring to create a place where no matter where you are from you feel right at home. A place where you can get together with the family for a great North American breakfast, brunch or lunch. We are the the perfect spot to meet up with your friends over cake and coffee or set up a business lunch and spoil your clients. But most importantly, we are what we are thanks to our amazingly diverse clients, so thanks you guys for making everyday so much fun for all of us at Pan & Mermelada.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Definitely worth checking this place out the food was delicious but dessert was my favourite part. Service lacked a little but worth putting up with for the food :)

1  Thank marnicio

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Had a lunch and dinner here. Lunch was good but found the options limited, but the dinner menu was outstanding especially the foie gras and tuna tataki.

1  Thank Rad H
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Found this gem of place by chance ! After walk fr puerto banus . This is the best breakfast I have had so far in my 3 week stay . Would recommend to friends and family visiting Marbella . Going again wth my family tomorrow before leaving .

1  Thank Zahradin
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We would not think of being in marbella and not visiting Lauren and her team
Food always great and service warm and friendly
A wonderful atmosphere for every meal
Well worth going
Angela london

1  Thank Angela51-12
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Before eating in this restaurant, I had done some research online and seen some very good reviews. My partner and I decided to try it out this morning and have to say without exaggeration that this was one of the best brunches we have ever had! The staff were impeccable, the service was of the very highest standard and the atmosphere was so enjoyable that I will not hesitate to come back to this restaurant over and over again. It is our favourite without any exaggeration and deserves to be number 1!

Regards