“A must for all tourists!”

Live it Up in Marbella
Ranked #41 of 55 Tours in Marbella
Dublin, Ireland
“A must for all tourists!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Myself and my partner were met by the lovely Maribel and were lucky enough to be the only two on the tour. we booked the Tapas & Tour in Marbella’s Old Town.
we were guided through old marbella and Maribel gave us a great insight into the history behind it.
we stopped along the way in 3 separate tapas bars which was great. we had a drink and 2 tapas in each bar. the last tapas bar was by far the best and we ended up returning to it the next night for dinner.

despite it being late and working over the normal time Maribel was happy to stay and give us ideas of where to eat and nice places to drink.

all in all i would recommend this tour to everyone.
fantastic guide, fantastic tour, fantastic price.

Visited September 2012
Maribel99, Manager at Live it Up in Marbella, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Many thanks for your review. Glad you had a nice time in our city and I hope to greet you in Marbella again.

Orlando, Florida
“Amazing Adventure”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

First thing anyone needs to do prior to visiting the beach front Spanish city of Marbella is to contact the ladies of Live it Up in Marbella. They speak Spanish, English and German. I was given the best options for travel, guided on where to book lodging, and given easy directions to the ports.

Once at the ports I received the best tour of my life. With historical information through Old Town, boat rides on a catamaran, and Museums filed with old world history. Evenings were also available for Tapas and chic/cool clubs from dance to lounge.

I was able to get the extended tour to the Kingdom of Morocco, North Africa. This was all provided by the very fun and entertaining Maribel Ortiz. She made sure that I knew what was happening next and gave historical info on all the sights.

Like I said, Amazing!

Visited July 2012
Thank you for your review, Anthony. It was a pleasure for me to be able to share a part of your holiday. I hope to see you in Marbella again.