“Great little spot!”
Review of Tempora

Tempora
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Tempora is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,412 Restaurants in Marbella
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tempora restaurant offers a selection of ingredients that combines seafood, meats and seasonal vegetables Premium with internationally inspired flavors and ingredients sourced locally. All this is combined with an excellent selection of wines and our tempting desserts that complete a gastronomic offer that goes beyond the traditional.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great little spot!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was a really quaint little spot that my husband and I really enjoyed while traveling through Spain. The food was excellent! The owner also works in the restaurant and waits on tables. He is extremely and nice and accommodating. Would highly recommend visiting while you are in Marbella.

• Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

chester le street
“Great meal all round”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I went here with my family and had a lovely meal, we had the prawns and apple starter and thought it was great, for our main course we all had different but I had the duck which was fantastic and lemon sorbet with cava for desert all lovely, I would recommend this restaurant an will visit next time i'm in Marbella.

Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This is my fourth time to visit Andres & his team at Tempora. The food and service are first class but what makes this stand out are the small titbits served between courses and the glass of cava on arrival. The restaurant is along a narrow steet with other retaurants either side so there is some competition. The prawn and apple starter is a winner! I also had monkfish as my mains and although described as medallions on the menu came as one piece but was very tasty. I have no hesitation in recommending here and we will be bringing friends for their first visit in a few weeks time

• Visited October 2013
Keerbergen,Belgium
“Tempora(rily ?) not good enough.”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I hesitated a few days before writing this review; the staff was very friendly and did I want them to have to read this rather bad news? Also, why are so many reviewers so positive about this restaurant? Should I give it a second chance? Hell no, the cooking was so poor that it doesn't inspire any confidence. The prawns-apple combination was a poor match, the risotto was monotone, the fish special of the day was boring and the monkfish with saffron was poorly prepared. As our experience with Il Tartufo next doors was also rather disappointing, we were wondering whether we came across an equivalent of the Brussels' Rue des Bouchers, a street full of tourist traps?

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Guidhoo
Limerick, Ireland
“Disappointing visit to Tempora”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We visited Tempora on the last night of our recent trip to Marbella. The restaurant looks inviting which is a plus for it. Tables nicely spaced out, candles, tables well set etc. I ordered the prawns on crispy apple slices to start, followed by the sticky pork loin on mushroom risotto and the lemon pie to finish. I will say that nothing was absolutely terrible about either the restaurant, food or service but it did not meet my expectations having read reviews here on TA before our trip. The amuse bouch was mackerel on a little piece of toast and a shot glass of raspberry gazpacho. The mackerel was delicious, the gazpacho less so. The prawn starter....hmmmmnnnn....prawns were large but the whole thing just didn't taste of much. The pork main....1. Much too pink for pork in my opinion. 2. Small portion. 3. Under seasoned. The dessert...a mini lemon meringue pie....the filling was nice...sharp as it should be but the pastry was a bit chewy. The waitress was very attentive. What I am assuming is the owner was a little overbearing...always over asking us how is everything. I do realise he was trying to ensure a good experience but there is definitely a fine line between attentive and annoying. Price was a little on the high side for the quality of the food I think also. They put 2 bread rolls in a basket at the start of the meal which we didn't touch and these were charged for on the bill. Now, it was only a small amount but that's not the point. A little cheeky and left a sour taste in my mouth lol! I wouldn't be making a return visit here if and when I go back to Marbella. There are far better restaurants (Il Tartufo next door for example....fantastic!)

1 Thank smckillen