“Good but some of our party were disapointed with their dishes”
Review of Tempora

Tempora
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Tempora is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,474 Restaurants in Marbella
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tempora restaurant offers a selection of ingredients that combines seafood, meats and seasonal vegetables Premium with internationally inspired flavors and ingredients sourced locally. All this is combined with an excellent selection of wines and our tempting desserts that complete a gastronomic offer that goes beyond the traditional.
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The restaurant is situated on a nice pedestrian street. Quite nice but some people in our party found their dishes were disappointing. It was a lovely restaurant with great service and good outdoor seats!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Ate here last night, after our table not being ready and given to another couple instead when we had our buggy with us, I thought it was going to be bad - but this was an honest mistake that was rectified quickly. The owner came over and gave us a couple glasses of Cava on the house and we had the best meal we have eaten in the 3 weeks we have been here. The prawn/crispy apple starter was just incredible and something I will crave. As I come to Marbella often as I have a home here I will be returning every visit, great food, nice staff, good value and very pretty place. Great!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were searching for a place to have dinner in Marbella's old town. All restaurants were fully booked, however, at Tempora, the owner offered a vacant table inside. The interior design and menu options were very appealing. Menu options combine fresh local ingredientes (vegetables, meat, seafood) into unique, appetizing dishes, with an artistic design. As appetizers we were served olive oil from Cordoba (can´t remember the last time I tasted something so intense!). Service is very friendly. Desserts are also delicious. It is not a place for people traveling on a tight budget, instead more oriented towards people who would like to explore creative cuisine, new flavor combinations without paying the same prices as in a Michelin restaurant. It´s terrace is situated in a narrow pedestrian street, flanked on both sides by other restaurant terraces.

1  Thank MadridMarco_polo
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Immediately inviting! From the moment we sat down the waiter/waitress were very attentive. Loved the amuse bouche we were served almost immediately, and the drinks were very generous! The food was excellent - although my friend did feel she had a little TOO much meat and not enough vegetables on her plate! All in all, great atmosphere and great all round experience!

1  Thank Stromraer
Reviewed September 9, 2013

On our recent trip to Spain we had the fortuitous experience of stopping by this lovely little gem in the Casco viejo of Marbella. This quaint little restaurant boasts great service and an affordable menu. Tempora gives the diner a real experience, fresh and original yet still somewhat classic Spanish. To begin we ordered the tuna tartare, and their spectacular Foie gras which we had read so much about and let me tell you they did not disappoint. The attentive service and detailed plating are reminiscent of any of the best Michelin star restaurants. As usual in a European establishment we get a real old world feel, with a quaint and cozy atmosphere, a quality which we don’t often experience here in North America. For my entrée I ordered the roast lamb, if there is one thing I must say of the Spanish cuisine is they know how to prepare a lamb dish, I’m sure due in large part to the Middle Eastern influences experienced by the south of Spain. Order with confidence at this gem of a restaurant, the service and the food is guaranteed to satisfy and never disappoint.
My only caveat is that you must arrive early there is a sweet spot that occurs somewhere between 7:45 and 8:30 to late for the early birds but too early for the Spanish to get a table at a restaurant. Arrive after this sweet spot and you will likely experience a long wait for your table. This is the only con really, one never wants to wait for service and certainly not at dinner when hunger tends to confuse the mind and make things seem more dire than they are.

1  Thank Alan F