“Fabulous Restaurant”
Review of Tempora

Tempora
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
Tempora is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,459 Restaurants in Marbella
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tempora restaurant offers a selection of ingredients that combines seafood, meats and seasonal vegetables Premium with internationally inspired flavors and ingredients sourced locally. All this is combined with an excellent selection of wines and our tempting desserts that complete a gastronomic offer that goes beyond the traditional.
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a fabulous meal at Tempora. We had fillet steak and iberian pork for our main course which was gorgeous. The service was second to none they could not have been more attentive. I would highly recommend this restaurant. We have eaten in michelin star restaurants and this little restaurant is as good them. I just wish it was closer to home.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We ate here the other night.....based on its ranking on trip advisor. We were not disappointed. I had the sticky pork which I must say was the best course I had during our five week trip to the coast del sol. It was absolutely fantastic. Give this place a try....I would certainly Ito back there again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We recently enjoyed a delicious dinner at Tempora. The dining room is intimate and romantic. From the amuse
bouche to the main courses and desserts, everything was favorably prepared and beautifully presented. We especially liked the lamb shanks, and the unusual and scrumptious desserts. Highly recommended...a special dinner awaits you!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had duck & steak for mains which were superb. Dessert was lemon sorbet with cava champagne – amazing. Service was spot on, make sure to book as it’s a tiny place & fills quickly.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Tempora was just amazing! Me and my husband came across this gorgeous very romantic restaurant with such a great staff. The food was just incredible and everything was at an affordable price. The wine was spectacular. Me and my husband are planning a second trip already because we just fell unloved with this place. The atmosphere, the staff and great food are all part of a priceless memory. I recommend having their fish soup, pork with mushrooms resotto and my husband love their cook to perfection and very well presented Lamb dish...it was extraordinary with the wine. I am just in loveTempora and I am sure if you visit you will be too!

1  Thank vnessavenue