I got confused with this hotel cos there is a vime hotel that is in marbella i thought it was that one, this hotel was too isolated for us there were no shops nearby only a supermarket n restaurant n thats it more or less, the beach is a good 20 minute walk can get a taxi it only costs 6 euros and its a lovely beach has a restarant next to it. Its definately not a 4 star hotel, the apartment we got was nice enough but it had 2 levels with marble stairs with young children not great, the beds werent great, 2 singles pushed together, the tv is non existent no channels to watch and there was not an iron n ironing board as has been stated.The pool areas are excellent and there are no time restrictions saw people going in swimming just before 10 at night, there is an indoor pool not a big one but not bad and a jacuzzi but only saw it working one day in the week we were there. The entertainment is good but starts quite late, the parrot show started at 11,and the bar next to it only opens when entertainment is on past 11 n opens at 9.30.The restaurant is nice but not enough variety a few times my grandchildren came back with nothing but chips and then had a desert, they served a lot of fish and had weird choices like fried eggs in beans, im not a fussy person but there was a couple of times i was hard pushed to find anything.A couple of times we had wine and then the third occasion tried to charge us for it even though we were all inclusive, also i did not realise with this hotel that there are no snacks with all inclusive,i booked with travel republic who did not state this, there is a snack bar but there is a charge for this, the food we ordered was really good but will not be doing this again, i also dont like the fact that being all inclusive the quality of the cocktails and measures are different to the people that are paying! the bus stop is just at bottom of road,runs about every 1/2 hr, to get into marbella 1.51 euros and to go to fuengirola is 1.88 euros , to get to the other side of the motorway you need to walk on the overpass.The hotel offers a taxi service to the airport which was 62 euros.The main thing I liked about this hotel was the staff, they were excellent! I wouldnt book here again as it was just too isolated and i didnt like the all inclusive package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet residential area near Marbella, this is the ideal hotel at which to enjoy a sun-drenched holiday.The 5000 m² hotel grounds are filled with beautiful gardens and swimming pools, making it a great place to relax and catch some sun. We also have a family restaurant serving regional cuisine for lunch and dinner.The beach is just a short drive from the resort. One of the most popular is Cabopino, lying just 2 km away. There are also several golf courses in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your VIME La Reserva de Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime La Reserva De Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Vime Reserva De Marbella
- Vime Reserva Marbella
- Marbella Vime La Reserva De