I was worried when researching this hotel prior to my girlfriend and I's holiday but was delighted with the whole premises. The staff were very helpful and always willing to give advice on how to travel and what was good and what was not so. The standard of cocktails made was very good and also good value. We went B&B and the food service is a buffet which was fine with us. There is a supermarket 5 minutes walk from the hotel so if you fancy cooking and staying in it's not a problem. There are few restaurants close to the hotel, Rancho Grill (very good but pricey) over the motorway and a chinese/thai chain called Hong Kong down next to the round about. Travel to Marbella and Feungirola, which are the two main sea side towns close to the hotel, is extremely easy as there is a reliable and cheap bus service at the bottom of the hotel, taxis to and from Marbella will cost between 20 and 30 Euros.. The hotel itself is quite hilly but was not an issue for us, some reviews are extremely harsh towards the set up of the hotel but we thought it was very good. The pool/gym is excellent and the pool is very relaxing with soft english speaking music played throughout the day. Our apartment was excellent, a few wee bits of wear and tear but you are paying for what you get. Rooms cleaned very well and unlike some unfortunate posters nothing went missing from our room. Very pleased with our stay and would recommend this hotel, we stayed just before the season started and it was a nice and relaxing holiday. Would also recommend Da Fabio's italian resteraunt in Marbella, very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet residential area near Marbella, this is the ideal hotel at which to enjoy a sun-drenched holiday.The 5000 m² hotel grounds are filled with beautiful gardens and swimming pools, making it a great place to relax and catch some sun. We also have a family restaurant serving regional cuisine for lunch and dinner.The beach is just a short drive from the resort. One of the most popular is Cabopino, lying just 2 km away. There are also several golf courses in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your VIME La Reserva de Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime La Reserva De Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Vime Reserva De Marbella
- Vime Reserva Marbella
- Marbella Vime La Reserva De