There was 20 of us in a group on a hen weekend staying at this hotel.
When we arrived we were advised to go down for lunch before the restuarant closed before checking in. Checked in a were given 6 rooms/apartments next to each other, which was great. Only a short walk to the pool. All the staff were very helpful. Good selection of drinks at AI bar and food was decent enough. Good snack menu which can be ordered at a cheaper price if you are AI.
Overall had a great weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet residential area near Marbella, this is the ideal hotel at which to enjoy a sun-drenched holiday.The 5000 m² hotel grounds are filled with beautiful gardens and swimming pools, making it a great place to relax and catch some sun. We also have a family restaurant serving regional cuisine for lunch and dinner.The beach is just a short drive from the resort. One of the most popular is Cabopino, lying just 2 km away. There are also several golf courses in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vime la Reserva de Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime La Reserva De Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Vime Reserva De Marbella
- Vime Reserva Marbella
- Marbella Vime La Reserva De