First the apartment was huge! It has a whole wee kitchen, the sofa pulls out, two decent sized beds. An oven, microwave, fridge etc. There is a high walled bit out the back and outside your room a patio (only down side there is no furniture out there but you could move the wee table and chairs from the kitchen if inclined. We arrived very late at night and were given bottles of water and a wee picnic each (I love this kind of personal touch and the nightstaff lady was very friendly).
The not so great, there is one bar for the whole complex and whilst it wasn't high season when we went it still got a wee bit busy and we had to wait for a drink which is fine but at peak season this would be a nightmare. There were ants in the bathroom but apart from one or two they mostly stayed there and we weren't bothered by them much (think a lot of places in Spain have this issue). It took an hour and 40 minutes to get there so it is way out of the way but there is a bus stop at the bottom of the road, our main issue was the activities and most of the information was in many languages but English.
The entertainment we missed as we went over the bridge to the wee pubs over there for cocktails (our all inclusive only included 3 cocktails none of which I drank and starts 11am to 11pm).
There was always a sun lounger available although not sure how this would be at peak season but we had no issue. There was a 24 hour supermarket a 3 minute walk from us (fairly basic stuff) and a handful of wee bars.
Verdict? Great for a total chill out, go when it is off season and if you like it quiet. The drink and food was ok but I wouldn't say 4 star quality, although you would be fine with self catering as all the facilites are there. We went for a quiet girly few nights of relaxation and sun and that is what we got. If I went again I would self cater but the apartments were huge and stunning so all in all we enjoyed it.
P.s the air conditioning was really loud and in the nights we stayed we didn't have our room cleaned but we were fine with that as it was only a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet residential area near Marbella, this is the ideal hotel at which to enjoy a sun-drenched holiday.The 5000 m² hotel grounds are filled with beautiful gardens and swimming pools, making it a great place to relax and catch some sun. We also have a family restaurant serving regional cuisine for lunch and dinner.The beach is just a short drive from the resort. One of the most popular is Cabopino, lying just 2 km away. There are also several golf courses in the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vime la Reserva de Marbella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vime La Reserva De Marbella Hotel Marbella
- Vime Reserva De Marbella
- Vime Reserva Marbella
- Marbella Vime La Reserva De