“Nice place to eat and drink”

Los Naranjos Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Los Naranjos is one of the best golf courses in Spain. It was designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. and opened in 1977. Major improvements in the field, the clubhouse and the practice field have been carried out during the summer 2009 and now offer our members and visitors a complete golf facilities first class equally appreciated by the golfer middle level for low handicaps and professionals.Los Naranjos Golf Course is located in the famous "Golf Valley of Marbella", just a few minutes from Puerto Banus.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I am not a great golfer but I met up with some friends who use the club on a regular base. I have to say that it is a great place for food and drink and it is great value for money, the staff are friendly and helpful and I would go back there again without any problems.

2  Thank RonBiggles
There are newer reviews for Los Naranjos Golf Club

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great course. Good layout, well manicured, great greens. In a good location form Marbella. Can't comment on the price as I went as part of golf trip.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

date played: Sat. October 13th. We have played this course for the last 2 years, 16 of us. Last year was quite slow 4 hours 45 mins. However this year was the last straw it took over 5 and a half hours, yes that's right 5 and a half hours. The course was very overcrowded by golfers with clearly no etiquette and no idea how to play !! I complained at the end and was told the marshal's had said nothing about any problems. None of our group saw any marshal's at all. This is one course we will no be returning to ever again !! Avoid this course at all cost's. Its overpriced and there are better courses around in better condition.

1  Thank moschino
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I attended a business event here and we played a round of golf with the group on one day. I am not an avid golfer, but I very much enjoyed the ambiance of the course, as it was well maintained and the views are spectacular. We had a nice lunch in the restaurant, and the Paella was fantastic. I highly recommend to just go there to eat even if you dont play golf. The restaurant has very large outdoor seating and just a nice place to have a leisurely meal in a beautiful setting.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very good design and excellent maintenance. Changing rooms are clean and neat (recently refurbished). The terrace is right where it should be: with a view of the 9th and 18th green.