NH Marbella
$200
  • Pool
Gran Hotel Guadalpin Banus(Marbella)(Great Value!)
$335
$325
Hotels.com
$395
$313
$198
$192
Aparthotel Puerto Azul Marbella(Marbella)(Great Value!)
$98
Melia.com
$196
$159
Hotels.com
Gran Melia Don Pepe(Marbella)
$391
$314
Melia.com
$323
$353
$331
1,673 results
All reviewsold townpool areanice hotelfree wifireception staffmin walkgolden milebus stopbreakfast was excellentmini barbreakfast roomnice poolshort breakresidential areahen weekendper daysun loungers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Stayed there at the end of October for several days.
In line with most of other reviewers, I should say that apart from rather "virtual" walls between rooms, the hotel has lots of positive aspects.I understand, that it is very difficult to change the wall thickness now, so just keep it in mind and may be bring earlugs. (Although, I guess they can be added to the amenity kit by the hotel). I also did not like the "open sink space", as I rather prefer to use it behind the door, but as it separates bathroom/toilet, I guess I can live with it.

Location- it is off the main part of Marbella. I would say, it is about 20-30 min walk. And you are likely to walk it daily, as there are not so much to do/eat around the hotel. The taxis are quite cheap though. We paid some 5 euros for a trip from the bus station, including tips. We parked our car very close to the hotel. Bus stop (if going to Puerto Banus) is also about 100 meters down the road (turn left on the main street into the direction of Central Marbella). It is not very well signposted, so look for bus timetable attached to the lamppost)

Breakfast was ok, if included in the rate. The pool seems ok, but if the hotel is full, I guess it will be too smal.
Overall -ok choice, if the rate is reasonable, but with so much other options in Marbella and around, I am not sure I will return, especially in summer.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank alexanderrrr
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Not the best location to get around marbella, you need a taxi always but the hotel is tidy clean and ok.

There is good staff and a nice pool. Overlooked a little but ok. Best is to go to the NH beach bar and enjoy the sun.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

As the hotel staff readily admit the walls are kind of paper thin. I could hear the chap the other side of the wall snoring away as if he was in the same bed as me.The best thing about the hotel is that the staff are above average friendly. You are greeted on entry and exit in the foyer, and, while there is always room for improvement, they are trying hard. The breakfasts are good, the room service quality good (and kwik) etc. You are around a 10 minute walk to the beach and not far from Central Marbella. There is a LidL the other side of the main road practically and an Open Cor Supermarket open till 2am nearby. Of course their pool is not heated so forget about a winter swim.

Room Tip: The sea side facing rooms are more money. The back facing rooms are a little dark but still nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Spent a week here last September. Great value but it is a good 20 mins walk from the main promenade in Marbella. We had a car so it didn't make much difference to us. Try get parking on the street as the hotel charge extra for their car park.
We ate breakfast every morning which was good, great choice.
We had dinner on 2 of the nights which was beautiful.
Stayed by the pool most days-very clean and quiet.
There is a supermarket very near-bout a 2min walk and the beach is about a 10 min walk.
If driving it is very near Puerto Banus also.
Would stay here again

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed for 3 nights in January & expected basic accommodation for the amount we paid, but from check in to check out we had a great stay.
Staff were all super friendly & helpful . . every one of them ! . . which you struggle to say in any hotel . . . however much you pay !!! They recommended restaurants, gave us new keys when we lost them, let us check out late . . . all with a smile & nothing was a problem. They even showed real concern when one of our group had to go to hospital & asked of his progress daily.
Breakfast was fabulous with great choice, tables & buffet well managed, re-stocked & cleaned.
Rooms perfectly nice, clean & comfy beds. . . & everything worked in all our rooms.
Couldn't have expected any more for the ridiculously cheap price we paid.
Well done NH for employing good people, training them well & keeping them motivated to provide excellent customer service.
My first choice if I were to go back to Marbella for any reason.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends