“Don't bother!”
Review of TuttiGusti

TuttiGusti
Ranked #1,021 of 1,377 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sunderland
“Don't bother!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a let down! The restaurant was not busy, so they can't use that as an excuse. My wife and I ordered, in my case, a mixed salad, but I asked them to leave out the onion, followed by a pizza, and my wife simply a bowl of pasta. After about 30 minutes our main courses arrived - but where was my salad?
There were some seriously blank looks, but off the girl went, and eventually she returned with my salad, lacking onions as requested, but also lacking the promised egg and corn! The girl said it was a new menu (rubbish!), but I pointed out the advertised ingredients, and off she went again, returning with a bit of eff, but, 'sorry, no sweetcorn, have some beetroot instead'.
This was poor, but the main courses were slightly better - though shouldn'y my wife's pasta had the offer of parmesan? Cappuchino was very poor, and the final insult was when the bill arrived VAT was added to the advertised prices - in our 10 days here, no other restaurant has done that.
Sorry, but a big thumbs down!

• Visited April 2013

London, England
“Location but poor food and slow service”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

On the board walk and views of marina and beach. We wanted a quick pizza and 2 hours later left bored and regretting decision. Really slow and when food arrived it was not great. To be fair most of the restaurants on the front do not seem that good and I guess as they never serve locals then they just aim to make as much profit as possible from tourists to cover the high rents. Shame but this was similar to another italian we tried earlier in week.

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Hard to believe how bad this restaurant was.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve and had to eat early because of 3year old with us. The empty restaurant should have warned us. The waiter seemed to take our order with out too much difficulty, but cold garlic bread and spag bol arrived for the baby almost immediately, then 5 minutes later a salad arrived. Two other starters didn't arrive and had to be re-ordered. The main meal of steak on a stone had very poor quality beef, chips didn't arrive and had to be re-ordered. Side orders of tomato salad arrived after the main meal was finished and was covered with un asked for crushed garlic. The child had a rock hard cornetto with a passed sell by date which we only
discovered after the child wouldn't eat it. I had one diet coke and asked for another and was told they hadn't got any more. There credit card machine wouldn't work properly, so the waiter
was wandering around the restaurant at one stage waving the machine around trying to get a signal. All this was interspersed with arguing in the kitchens and miserable staff. On the way out we warned a family not to eat there. I'm fully expecting to get a dose of diarrhea later.
Please, please don't go to this restaurant. On writing this, I am almost smiling at how bad the
experience was - surreal.

• Visited December 2012
Gothenburg, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst restaurant I have ever visited”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were a party of nine (including two children) looking for a dinner restaurant to please us all. The menu looked promising with dishes of fish, pasta, meat, pizzas and so on. The restaurant was almost empty (only one couple seated) so we could easily get a table. So far so good...

The waiter was quick to take our drinking orders (non-alcoholic for the most of us) but it took almost 15 minutes to get the drinks and another 10 minutes before he took our order. After 1 hour (!) the fish and meat dishes were served so half of our party got their food, and then we had to wait another 20 minutes to get the pizzas ordered. By then half of us had already eaten since they wanted to eat while it was hot. As if that wasn't enough, my oldest son (8 yo) had to wait ANOTHER 15 minutes for his skewered chicken, which the waiter had forgot. So my 8 yo had to wait TWO hours for a simple dish. On top of that they were out of ingredients but didn't bother to tell us until we were served, so we were missing out on our orders. By now we were three seated tables IN THE WHOLE RESTAURANT with a total of 13 guests.

We were so frustrated and unsatisfied that we asked for a discount, which the waiter couldn't give us without the managers approval. 'Get the manager then', we said and was promised he would come in 10 minutes. Did the manager show? No... after ten minutes we asked again and was told the manager wasn't going to come and that he only could give us a 10% discount and some complimentary Limoncello (non-alcoholic orders, remember?). Seriously?!?

After a lot of haggling we got a 15% discount and managed to stop several couples who were about to enter the restaurant.

All in all, don't ever visit this restaurant if you want to eat. The food didn't even taste well, once we got it and the service is TERRIBLE.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank tahlin
Southampton, United Kingdom
“The mostly empty restaurant speaks for itself.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Called for lunch mid week whilst being at the beach.On the face of it menu looked ok. The waiters were very miserable, not one word of please, thank you or even eye contact whilst serving you. My husband ordered the sardines which were ok and I ordered a mixed salad. Cost of these items much the same as every other beach restaurant. When my salad arrived all it consisted of was some web lettuce grated carrot, cucumber all very basic. You might say well that is what you ordered but every other place in Marbella when you order a simple salad it comes with tuna and sweetcorn. Definitely would not visit again, over[priced at 28 euros for quick snack. Not sure of the owner actually visits the restaurant but all the staff need t be taught some manners and try a smile, you never know it may attract some customers.

• Visited September 2012