“Facinating”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
London, United Kingdom
“Facinating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Having travel to India and Middle East. Its very heart warming to find an excellent restaurant in Marbella for super choice of Indian food. Helpful and frindly staff and owner add to the facination of the trip to Spain. Well worth recommendation. Must try.

• Visited October 2013

“Delicious Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

My favorite Indian dish Chicken Tikka Tandoori was excellent, my wife had Chicken Beryani and was good too. Very friendly service.

Northants
“Lovely food, romantic setting & friendly helpful staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

We saw the high recommendations for Jasmine Indian restaurant, on tripadvisor, so thought we would try it. The owners and the staff were lovely, very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is indoors with a couple of tables outside. It was a lovely atmosphere, very romantic. The food certainly did not disappoint . The lamb was very tender and the flavours were gorgeous. I had the lamb saagwala on our first visit and it was amazing. It was soooo good that I had it again the next time. We will definitely be back again on our next visit to the area.
Many thanks to the owners who made us feel so welcome. Best Wishes !

• Visited September 2013
London
“Lovely little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Charming and attentive staff - the food was inexpensive and totally delicious - definitely on our favourites list

Visited September 2013
Hampshire, UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply delicious indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I popped into Jasmine for my fix of indian food last night, where I was warmly greeted by the owners...I ordered my food and then popped out to get my nicotine fix, but was impressed that the waitress waited until I got back to the table to check on the strength I wanted my dishes to be which meant the dishes are cooked freshly....and I was not disappointed when I did get my meal. I think the restaurant wanted to ensure that the dish would be to my liking, I think this could have been due to my indian origin...and wanting to ensure the food they served would meet my taste buds!

I have to admit the food was very tasty and one of the best plain naans that I have ever had. I found the portion sizes to be very generous and good value for money compared to other indian restaurants I have been to in Puerto Banus and surrounding areas.....

I will add this to my list if restaurants to visit on my trips to Puerto Banus.

• Visited September 2013