“Just back from a fantastic holiday”
Detached Villa on a residential street
French window opened to the terrace from the master bedroom where you can relax and watch the sea BBQ area
Check Availability
Villa exterior
Detached Villa exterior
3rd Bedroom that is adjoined to the 4th Bedroom with bunk bed
Master bedroom en-suite with bathroom
Dreaming of BBQ all these time and never had the chance to this? Now here is the place for Your BBQ
Master bedroom en-suite with bathroom
On New Year's day at Restaurant 200, where families and friends gathered to celebrate together
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
_NikkiW_l...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Just back from a fantastic holiday”
Reviewed August 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This is a lovely spacious villa in a walled garden with a garage in a quiet neighbourhood very close to the beach and with plenty of restaurants and bars nearby. Own pool. We had 5 adults and 4 kids with us and it was great. Home from home. You probably need a car to get about if you want to sightsee or go to Marbs, but you could also get a taxi to/from Malaga if you just want to laze - everything you need for a family holiday is within pretty close walking distance. When we couldn't quite find it on arrival, we phoned Evelyn and help was immediately available. Overall a great family holiday apartment.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, walled garden and beach!!!
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks you for your kind review and sorry for the delay in responding to that great review!
Please feel free to visit us again in the near future
Much appreciated!
Oschog
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“Poorly managed 2 star villa with a 5 star plot and location”
Reviewed April 9, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

We booked this Villa as a last minute Easter break for 7 days. There were just 4 of us staying here- myself, my husband and our 5 and 2 year old. We opted for this villa as we wanted one with a heated pool.

Upon arrival our first impressions were rather good- the garden/swimming pool are well set out and the villa layout is great and has plenty of space.

There was a great welcome packs waiting for us of bread, cheese, ham, wine, beer, milk, juice, tea, coffee, sugar, eggs- all the basics.
All the beds were made up and each bed had a bath and beach towel rolled up on them.
The entrance hall is beautiful with a high vaulted tiled roof and a coloured glass window and is very light and bright.

On closer inspection however.......the Villa is old, dirty and tired and in very desperate need of upgrading and renovation.

The coloured window in the hallway leaks when it rains which makes the stairs slippery and the bottom of the front door is starting to rot.

We specifically asked Evelyn the owner before we paid "is there any building work in the immediate area and she replied and said no, there was no building work in the immediate vicinity. Well the villa next door but one was in the process of being rebuilt!! Thankfully they didn't work over the weekend and when they were there noise was kept to a minimum so we were very lucky but quite annoyed that we were mislead about this.

The bed linen was musty and some pillow cases even had mould on them (they are stored in a plastic locker in an outside utility room so perhaps this is why?) I had to strip all the beds and wash the linen (after cleaning all the mould and slime out of the detergent drawer on the washing machine). Not quite what I expected to be doing on the first night of our holiday!

The kitchen was brilliantly stocked with plenty of crockery, cutlery and basic condiments but the drawers were dirty inside and the appliances very old and rusty in places.

The bedrooms- we only used the downstairs as we wanted to be on the same level as the children (we were aware of this when booking) but the bunk room and adjoining double do not have shutters on the Windows- so the children shared the family room which has an ensuite, one double and one single bed in. The flat pack wardrobe in this room is in awful condition and the doors drag along the floor when trying to open them- we didn't even bother unpacking the suitcases as the drawers were dirty with sand, hair and dust inside them. None of the headboards downstairs are attached to the beds or the walls.
We used the double room opposite the bathroom with no shutters, the wardrobe in here was missing the handles and again the drawers were all dirty inside. The bed was extremely uncomfortable- the mattress looks very old and was very lumpy and none of the sheets fitted properly and the pillows are cheap and lumpy.

The bathrooms- all need upgrading- dirty, rotting grouting to the floors, spotlights not working, filthy toilet cleaning brushes. Just generally very grim.

The main living area was spacious and bright, but the fabric sofas and rug were stained and dusty. The drawers full of 'stuff' - remnants of previous guests- leaflets, playing cards, batteries, sand, dust and junk. There was a lot of fake flower arrangements which were so dusty- we moved them all upstairs for our stay. Electrics throughout the villa have just been cut and covered with black electrical tape- for example the 'real fire' and 'towel rails'. Battery covers are missing from remotes which isn't safe with children. The high chair was disgusting and we didn't even bother to try and clean it so we went without one.

The pool which we had paid extra for the heating was freezing (despite apparently being switched on 48h prior to our arrival- turns out it is on a timer despite the instructions on the heater saying it must be on continuously until it reaches the desired temperature).

The garden is nice but the patio areas need a really good jet wash, the cushions for the sun loungers are dirty, some plant pots and beds are broken, there is a very old pool table in bad weathered condition, but no cues to be found and a ping pong table with bats but no balls. A gorgeous lemon tree though with huge lemons growing on it!

The contract says that you must alert them of any issues within 24hours. The management company (Val) were closed upon our arrival and I was having issues with my phone so I couldn't make outgoing calls (opening hours are Monday-Friday 10-13:30) so we emailed Evelyn a list of all the issues and I attached photographs too. She replied promptly and was apologetic but basically said that she relies upon her management company. Evelyn said that she had forwarded my email on to Val and had asked the gardener to come and check the pool and that she hoped the rest of our stay was better.....!

The following day when we returned after a morning out there was a pile of linen in the hallway and that was it!!! The gardener came and explained the pool was on an old air exchange heating system and that 19/21degrees was the maximum that we could expect- not nearly warm enough for our 2 year old to enjoy.

We had one afternoon of bad rain which highlighted further issues- both doors in the master bedroom leaked terribly at the bottom and also the round coloured window in the hallway leaked which made the stairs slippery. After the rain there were lots of ants in the master bedroom which I photographed and emailed to Evelyn and said I think that the seals on the doors might need attention- she emailed to let me know that she would inform Val. We received an email whilst we were waiting to board the plane home to say they could come and disinfect if we wanted them too!

There is a very limited 'welcome pack' which could be so much better with such little effort- we didn't discover the huge local shop until towards the end of our stay, it wouldn't take much to print some maps and more local information to include. And also more information on things like keys, departure information, fobs for the car port etc

All in all we were disappointed, the Villa and plot have so much potential and promise but is poorly maintained, not updated and not cleaned thoroughly.
For the price we paid per night we were hadn't anticipated that the Villa would be so old and tired and in such need of renovations. Regardless of how much we paid we at least expected a rental villa to be spotlessly clean.
I would not stay here again, even if it were free and I certainly would not recommend this villa to anybody.
We hired via Ownersdirect and have left reviews on both OwnersDirect and Tripadvisor which allows us to upload photographs also. I have many more photographs so please contact me if you have booked and would like further photographs.

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your efforts and time to write this review.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your holiday

The manager has visited the villa 08/04/16, and has made a list of some action we need to take. We did try for you but obviously was not good enough. We have had family with kids before, and they loved it.

We will continue to listen to our guests and make improvement to make the villa even better for future guests.

Please feel free to visit someday in the future to see how much improvement we have put into the villa.

Mrsmorley...
“Lovely location, some minor issues but lovely holiday. ”
Reviewed July 30, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Arrived On a Saturday at around 2pm, upon arrival everything seems lovely, clean and very impressed with the villa and location.
A lovely touch by the management company was the basics in food for when we arrived (tea bags, sugar, milk, bread, butter, wine etc), so sat down and had a cup of tea and read the welcome booklet from the management company (if you can call it a welcome booklet). The booklet does need an update, maybe telling the guests where the nearest supermarket, pharmacy is and maybe recommended restaurants for the area would be nice ( I wrote what we found in the visitors comments).

We had afew minor issues once we settled down and unpack ( by which it was time for dinner) and if you have any problems you need to let them know within 24 hours, unfortunately the management company closes at 3pm Saturday and does not open until Monday morn.
We emailed both the management and Evelyn about our few little issues and once opened on Monday they where resolved quickly and to our satisfaction.
But one problem that wasn't able to be resolved was the lack of pool cues. There are no playable pool cues, so if you wish to use the pool table please bring your own cue with you (and chalk).

Evelyn was very helpful and very easily contacted while the management company was unavailable and she helped where she could.
The villa really is a lovely clean and well located villa oposite the beach. Walk to the left and the beach becomes more nudist, walk to the right and the beach gets nicer the further right you walk. We drove to beach 5 (see google maps) lovely beach with shallow waters and lovely restaurants.
Drive to the harbor (5 min drive) at night for wonderful meals but if you go later than 8pm you'll need to book a table.
Overall a lovely villa we had a wonderful holiday there and hope to return in the coming years.

Hi

We are working hard to improve the villa. Every year. We hope you will give another try to see the improvement we have made since your last visit

Thanks again for having your holiday with us

Charles P
“Shame about the neighbours - otherwise excellent”
Reviewed November 27, 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Went for a week in September with my grandkids. The place was absolutely lovely - very clean and tidy with pleanty of towels and bedding and the like. Seems that the next door owners decided to renovate their place throughout the summer without letting the owners of this place know, so on occasion was a bit noisy in the day from sawing and hammering etc. Contacted the manager and the owner to find out what was going on and they gave us some money back without being asked, but to be honest we spent most of the day at the beach anyway (lovely too and about 3 mins walk away). I'm definitely going back next year as the next door renovations will be finished - booked already. This place is a real find at decent rates and with great owners so recommending to my friends too...

Liked best: Villa and facilities
Liked least: Neighbours doing renovations
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Hi,

Thanks for review

Evelyn
sunseeker...
dublin
“Follow on from previous review”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Following on from my review in May '13, I notice there has been two positive reviews since, regarding the same property. I find it strange that someone has commented that Evelyn "was available if we had any problems". Evelyn likes in the UK, so that is very strange indeed. It makes one wonder how reliable some of her reviews are.

Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 16, 2013
This guest told me they had great time in my villa. So surprised she complained after the special treatment she received by my new management team. I employed new manager after the first review and everything has been going very fine since then. I went over the top to make things right. I think it is unfair the guest scored me 1 with that review. The good news about the review is that the public can see there was no problem with my villa, except that you wanted to meet with me. My villa is lovely and beautiful place, especially for families, and my management team are the best. They respond to any problem within 24 hours. I know it is impossible to please every guest but I and my management team would continue to work hard to enhance our service. Why didn't this guest score me for the service she had received? This guest absolutely enjoyed her stay in my villa!
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 7, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Liked best: Location and cleanliness
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Jun 10, 2013
Customers satisfaction is always our go! Thanks for choosing my villa for our holiday!
ElliottT9
“Great villa and amazing holiday!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A group of 8 stayed in this villa for a week from the 16th May. We arrived and the villa was clean and all towels provided in laundry room which was open all week so we had access. All bed linen were Clean. Great facilities at the villa, ample storage in kitchen, there is dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Amazing private pool which was cleaned nearly everyday - the pool had a lot of use! Fab outside BBQ, great to get into the holiday spirit! Evelyn was very inattentive ensuring we had everything needed and was available if we had any problems. Location was great - next to beach and great bus links into neighbouring towns! Cant wait to go back, anyone looking for a villa near marbella should consider this one! I would hate the previous review to put anyone off! Lastly I would like to reiterate the villa was NOT dirty and anyway you cannot get nits from bedding!

Fab holiday! X

Value Location
Jun 6, 2013
Thanks for your review! I am pleased to know that some guests can enjoys their holiday in my villa. I hope you can use my villa for your holiday in the future and recommend friends too.

Have a good day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing