$302
$318
$242
FuerteHoteles.com
  • Pool
Gran Melia Don Pepe(Marbella)
$371
$317
Melia.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $368/night.

$242
Marbella Club Hotel(Marbella)
$749
Hotels.com
1,151 results
All reviewsrooftop barla laold townbeautiful hotelprivate beachsea viewwaiter servicepool areafreshly squeezed orange juicefull length mirrorcomfortable sunbedssun loungersbeach bedspure luxurybottle of cavabreakfast was amazingbeach front
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We loved our stay here last week. Stayed in the One Ooh La La Room and the view was terrific. Breakfast was great and The One lounge always had good snacks and drinks and was conveniently located right beside the lobby - so great to get a quick drink before going out to dinner or to the pool. Beautiful beach right outside the hotel, literally steps away from the beach chairs. We also loved the location of the hotel, just a few minute walk from restaurants/shops in Old Town Marbella and a few minutes away from a boardwalk with restaraunts/bars. Would highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
amaremarbella, Gerente at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts and comments with all of us.

We are delighted that you enjoyed our Oh la la The One roon and all the services.
We place great importance in providing our guests memorable experiences. I would like to thank you on behalf of all the team for having chosen us again during your stay in Marbella.

We can’t wait to have the opportunity of welcoming you back for another pleasant and relaxing time at Amare Marbella Beach.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Just come back from a four night stay at the Amare. My wife & I were there to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary and we weren't disappointed.
The hotel is clean, bright and modern looking. Walls are adorned with works of art. The same can be said of the rooms.
A strange thing to say but the hotel also smelt nice.

On arrival, our room was decorated to reflect our celebration, which was a nice touch; no upgrade though .

There are two areas for sunbathing. Pool side and the beach. The Sun beds are large and comfy. Both areas are very well laid out with waiter / waitress service.
There were DJ's each afternoon at the beach area who played chilled out Marbella tunes, which matched the setting perfectly.

The food was very good. There was an abundance of choice for Breakfast whilst the lunch menu at the beach restaurant was also very good.

My one criticism is the price of a bottle of water.
What made it worse is the exact same bottle can be bought for a third of the price at the kiosk 50 yards away. Water is a must have and should not be priced so heavily.

That aside we would not let this spoil what was an exceptional experience. Well done Amare and thank you.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SxSigh

Dear Guest,

First, we would like to thank you very much for choosing the Amare Marbella Beach Hotel for your 25th wedding anniversary.

We are very committed to our guest's experience and we are so delighted that we met with your expectations. We highly value our guest’ comments to constantly monitor and improve the level of service we strive to offer. It makes us happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here in our hotel.

It is a real pleasure to read such positive and motivating comments about your experience. Thank you very much that you appreciate our facilities and services.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back for another pleasant experience at Amare Marbella Beach Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

What an amazing hotel, friendly staff, great location in the old town and a brilliant private beach club AND amazing value for money. We will definitely return in 2018, if not sooner, we were all delighted.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank DawnAmanda
amaremarbella, Gerente at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

I´m delighted to see this amazing comment and thank you very much for high grading in TripAdvisor.

Only that I can say, it is a pleasure to see you you next year with us for another unforgettable experience with Amàre Marbella Beach Hotel.

See you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Room was great - clean,spacious,really good shower,comfy bed, sea facing balcony. Would prefer proper walls for the bathroom instead of glass as more privacy but I believe other rooms higher up have this so maybe next time we'll get one of those.

Breakfast very well organised and has everything you'd want - decent coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice, omelettes made to order to name a few. Also cava and plenty of sweets which is a bit weird!

The pool area is mostly very peaceful and comfortable (tho the music gets louder in the afternoon). The sun beds are the most comfortable and spacious I have ever come across and in themselves are a good enough reason to come back (memory foam?). There are palm trees around which make a few shady areas and a good umbrella for each pair of sunbeds. You can't reserve sun beds and staff will remove your stuff after 30 minutes if you try to. This is a fantastic idea as you can have a leisurely breakfast in the knowledge that you won't come down to find towels on empty beds everywhere and nowhere to sit. The loungers on the beach seem more popular but there are plenty of them. The pool is small but perfectly adequate and no kids splashing and screaming - hurray - and there is a jacuzzi. Pool service is very good - there are buttons to press if you want to call someone which works well.

We didn't try the restaurant in the evening as there are plenty of good restaurants around. We had lunch around the pool once but it wasn't particularly good so we went to Mahiki most days - just along the beach. Soleo, which is also on the beach a bit further down, used to be good but this year both the food and particularly the service were awful.

The roof bar is amazing - such a lovely view.

The general decor in the hotel I think is pretty cool.

We had spa treatments this year which were all fantastic - we had massages and reflexology.

The staff are all really well trained, efficient and friendly.

Overall I think it's good value although we had 'The One' rooms as they were the only ones available and I don't think that it is worth it. The lounge where you can get your snacks/drinks is a bit soulless and I'd much rather be in the bar. You'd have to eat/drink quite a lot to make it worth it I think.

Things I didn't like - the tele comes on in the room when you put your room key in the slot which is a bit annoying, there is only one small sink when a double sink would be much nicer and the pink/blue sweets which they leave on your pillow are hideous. Small things!

My main gripe is that it is difficult to book online if you want more than one room. The website is very slow to react. Last year I wanted 4 rooms and eventually I gave up and used booking.com instead. Also the descriptions of the rooms are ridiculous and don't help you decide which is the best room for you. 'Sea lovers', 'ooh la la', 'make it happen' - what the heck??!

We will definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank hpp63

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your very detailed revue about your stay.

Your lovely words motivate our staff and help to work each day harder.
I am very happy that you liked our rooms, our facilities, location, our rooftop bar and the views.
Great to read that you appreciated our "towels rules" and find that is an fantastic idea. I hope you found always a sunbed and could have a walk or go for a lunch without fear that you wouldn´t have a sunbed.
It is also a pleasure to read about the negative things. I will take a note of a better description of our rooms and also will see our website.
I hope to see you again in the next future.

Warmest wishes from Marbella,

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

After staying few days at hotel el Fuerte , we decided to spend the last 3 days in costa del sol, at a new hotel, very modernized, the Amare. Built by the same company as the Fuerte, the traditional management didn't know how to promote it.After 3 years, they decided to sell it to another group..
The first thing they did was to tear down the wall facing the sea and placed these new mattresses all around the pool. Our room had a view on the Mediterranean and pretty large.
Multi function showers and , modern colors on the walls and the carpet.
But there was something that was bothering us. No children anywhere!!! No kids To create with their games and dives in the pool. I was very impatient to find out the reason: well, it was a decision from the managers or owners to make the hotel kidsfree.
Are they trying to test this new idea of adults only.!
I didn't like it at all, , I understand what are trying to accomplish, to target adults only.
Stupid idea, mistaken strategy and bad marketing. This market is very limited in Marbella.. my bet is that this restriction will not last long. Probably when we come back in spring, season of golf, la costa del golf , the hotel will drop this idea.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel as your destination for you holidays.

It is a plaesure to read that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our facilities and the design of our hotel.
Yes, you are right the hotel is only for adults and for the people who wants to relax without children.
Of course, it is not for everybody, but I´am disappointed to read that you didn´t like it and see the idea as a mistaken strategy.

Nevertheless you can always stay in Fuerte Marbella and if you decide to have your vecations without children, it would be a pleasure for me to welcome you again anytime soon.

Best regards,