1,330 results
All reviews rooftop bar la la old town private beach beautiful hotel sea view waiter service pool area freshly squeezed orange juice sun loungers comfortable sunbeds beach beds bottle of cava beach front breakfast was amazing breakfast buffet is visited this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

What an beautiful hotel in a perfect location. Staff, rooms, pool, beach club it offered everything. Wonderful breakfast buffet, can't recommend highly enough.

I will definitely be going back, surprised it wasn't 5 star, stayed in a lot of hotels that claim to be 5 star and didn't have a patch on The Amare.

Visit the roof top bar

1  Thank Michel W
amaremarbella, Gerente at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Dear Michael W,

Greetings from the very sunny Marbella.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such amazing review about our hotel.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay appreciating especially our attentive and caring staff. I will share your nice words with all of them.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon and let you live another unforgettable experience in the heart of Marbella.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed in many hotels all over, walked in the door and we both said WOW! It was just peace and tranquility straight away! Staff were fantastic, really helpful and friendly, uniforms immaculate and very well mannered, nothing was too much trouble and they all said hello.

It was my birthday when we were there and they made a fuss over me which was so special.

The rooms are stunning, fell asleep every evening to the sound of the waves crashing as we left the balcony door open.

If you want a nice relaxed holiday with your partner this is a must!

For once a hotel that delivered on my expectations after seeing the ad.

Amazing place, we will be back.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Julie337

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor .
I truly appreciate your feedback about our facilities and services . I would like to thank you once again for having chosen our Hotel during your stay in Marbella.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable and unique experience at the Amare Marbella Beach.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and generally really enjoyed the stay. Check in was good, rooms clean and functional and location was great. The only real complaint was that we were asked to settle our bill for 3 drinks before we had finished? We asked why and we're told it was due to a shift change. They then kept our 8€ change! We then ordered another drink and they said we had to pay straight away? I explained that I'd never been asked to do this anywhere else in Spain (or indeed anywhere else) and they said it was hotel policy. We paid up, finished our drinks and moved on somewhere a little more friendly of which there are plenty.

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Marbella and thank you very much for sharing your experience during your recent stay at Amare Marbella Beach Hotel. I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay.

On the other hand, please accept my most sincere apologies as we did not reach your expectations with our bar service and the inconveniences that found there.
It would be my pleasure to assist you with your reservation personally and ensure that your next stay will be extra special.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again!

Best regards,

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

Out of the 21 days we spent traveling through Portugal, Spain, and Morocco, where we stayed in over a dozen very good hotels, the Amare was the best! It was classy, tasteful, and loads of fun.

The rooms were quite large, well decorated, with partial beach view balconies. All room are situated so they get at least partial beach views. The staff was great, and the food was amazing. The hotel had a beautiful rooftop patio, with panoramic views of Marbella. It had a large pool area, along with the beach front cabanas that only hotel guests could stay in. Needless to say, we hung out there quite a bit. So the amenities were definitely top notch.

Everywhere you walk in this hotel, the breakfast area, that overlooked the beach, the lobby, the handful of bars on the premises, they all were stunningly decorated, and very good quality.

I would definitely recommend the Amare to anyone thinking of visiting Marbella. Right on the beach, walking distance to the old town... It has everything you're looking for.

Date of stay: August 2016
2  Thank 266tome
amaremarbella, Gerente at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Dear Tom E,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments with such an important community as Tripadvisor.

It is truly a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your holiday with us, as all of our team takes care of every detail to let you live an unforgettable experience.
We are very happy that you have enjoyed your holiday at our hotel after being travel around Spain, Portugal and Marocco.
We remain at your entire disposal for anything you might need.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you on your next visit to Amare Marbella Beach and turn your stay into a memorable one.

Greetings from Marbella,

Reviewed March 9, 2017

After 3 day work meeting further up the coast, my husband and I went to the Amare Marbella Beach Hotel for some much needed rest and relaxation! We had never been the hotel before and will definitely be back. The hotel is very modern/boutique style...lots of chill out space from the reception area through the restaurants, poolside and beachside. Unfortunately the weather was rather changeable when we were there so we didn't get to make the most of the outdoor areas but will definitely look forward to doing so in the future. The hotel itself was conveniently located..on the beachfront - within walking distance of the old town. We stayed in one of the refurbished rooms which was very comfortable, gorgeous large bed with really comfortable sheets. The room was serviced very well every day and all staff we met were very friendly, professional and helpful. We LOVED the breakfast buffet. Often when staying in a hotel I skip the breakfast preferring to eat at a local cafes etc...but I'm so glad we opted for the breakfast in the hotel. It was fantastic - great selection, plenty of healthy options, hot and cold selections as well as some bubbles for anyone who fancied some. The only slight let down for us was the spa area - only the sauna was working - not the steam room. The baths area really only has comfortable capacity for about 4 people so is important to book in advance. But we had a wonderful time at the hotel - it definitely is somewhere we will be back before too long.

Room tip: Confirm that you're getting one of the refurbished rooms..
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clare O
amaremarbella, Gerente at Amare Beach Hotel Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your lovely experience about your recent stay with us at Amare Marbella Beach Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had some wonderful days appreciating especially our superb location, just few minutes far away Marbella Old Town and our gastronomic concept. We regret the inconveniences that you had in our Spa.

Thank you so much for highlighting our attentive staff, who work every day with passion and enthusiasm to let you live a tailor made experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,