“A challenge ”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A challenge ”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

A challenging course for a high handicap like me and most if our society but great fun. Greens were a bit rough but not too bad. Some beautiful holes.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Greens”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Let me start this by saying that I live and play my golf in Dubai, so I am very used to good standards of courses and service. In the last 12 months I have not played on a course with such terrific and true greens. I played here as part of my annual 'boys trip' I thought the layout was excellent the service excellent, the clubhouse very good although the practice tee area could have done with a little work. I would highly recommend the course and the staff at this facility.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Dicko1965
Bangor, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Gentle Opener”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

A nicely presented resort style course with friendly staff and a lovely clubhouse.

The course is a nice gentle opener to any golfing holiday with plenty of space off the tee. The conditioning of the course is on par, if not better than, other courses at the same cost.

I would recommend this course to anybody looking a slightly more straight forward round of golf in comparison to some of the Costas other tight and hilly courses on offer.

We will definitely visit again.

Visited September 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Great value `”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Basic menu but very clean. Played golf and had some lunch afterwards. Great sun terrace. We stay on this complex and eat here a lot. Would highly recommend it but get a club sandwhiche and chips between 2. the portions are massive.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank NickRobinson
Plumley
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Great well maintained course good clubhouse lunch”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Course is expensive look for a deal. Three course set lunch for 12.80 is excellent also try the club sandwich and tropical salad with tuna they are all fantastic. Great views if the course from the terrace

Visited June 2013