“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I love this restaurant.... beautiful food amazing smells and excellent service. This is my 2nd time to be back. 1st time I was in the smaller restaurant down the street and I felt then I had stumbled on a gem. Larger restaurant now, with lovely outside dining area in a small square. It still feels like a gem and didn’t disappoint.
Definitely worth the visit!

1  Thank Reids84

Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had the pleasure to dine at this restaurant during my holiday in Marbella last month and I must admit that it was love at the first sight.
Il Tartufo is not just a restaurant...it's a real culinary experience.
The food- best I had in months. Juicy, tasty and well presented. The Irish fillet steak served with homemade truffle butter is to die for ...oh...and the Prosseco (Premere Bulle Rose brut) is a MUST. My favourite desert: cuore di ciocolato.
The staff - as me being fussy is very hard to impress me. But Monica, the manager, really made me fall in love with her friendliness and the way she treats her customers- always with a gorgeous Italian smile on her face.
I am really looking forward for another cosy and friendly dinner at Il Tartufo next summer.

2  Thank Cosmin C
Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have been to II Tartufo many times and the food is the best Italian in Marbella by miles now Hollie has sorted the service I just can't fault this restaurant

2  Thank Ronnie C
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Excellent fine Italian food in marbella. Really nice food nice staff and excellent service. Found this restaurant by chance and would certainly recommend it.

2  Thank anthonylomax
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Attractive restaurant with a varied menu. Food was well seasoned and delicious and service impeccable. One of the best restaurants we had the pleasure of eating in on our recent trip to Marbella. Will definitely go back should we return. Delicious!

3  Thank smckillen