It is hard to rate this restaurant as we had a ver nice dinner, the food was really tasty and nicely cooked, the service was fantastic and the venue is very cozy... However, unfortunately we got really sick immediately after finishing dinner. Food poisoning which we think was from the tempura prawn as those who didn't try the prawns didn't get sick. It was a shame, and we understand that things like this just happen...however the quality of the food is the most important thing...the service can be great, the food can look and taste amazing and the location can be awesome...but food poisoning ruins it all. We will not go back, but would have done hadn't we had this experience.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.