“Great Sushi”
Review of Takumi

Takumi
Reserve with
Takumi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 1,454 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Been to the restaurant about 10 times, they now have a great new location, feels like you are in Japan.

Really good Sushi restaurant, senior japanese sushi chef. Try the entrecôte, its too die for!
This might be one of the best Japanese restaurants in Europe, defiantly in Spain.

1  Thank Pjohanssonuk

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Food was just average-good but the prices were more like prices in Japan. Drinks way too expensive compared to local pubs of the resort and sitting area not amazing. Would not go here again.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We went for an early (for Spain) family dinner. Our reservation was at 7:30, but when we showed up at 7:35 they seemed surprised and unprepared for customers. Nevertheless, they seated us in the midst of the evening setup bustle, and had someone attend to us quickly.
It's off season so we were the only table there, but the atmosphere was still pleasant and comfortable.
We started off with California rolls and Aburi fatty salmon/Tuna. The fish was excellent in all cases, but the rice was disappointingly overcooked, nearly mushy in fact - a big mistake in Japanese food, especially as we were the first customers. We paired this with an order of Edamame, some of which had also been overcooked.
We continued with beef tepanyaki, which was perfectly cooked and accompanied by a wonderful sauce, and an order of mixed tempura, which turned out to be the biggest disappointment of the night. Most of the pieces were excellent, the batter well cooked, light and fluffy. On a few though, the batter hadn't cooked and was doughy in texture. Again, a very basic mistake given the experience of the chef.
Overall I enjoyed the dinner and the atmosphere of the restaurant, and would have given them full marks but for a few very easily avoidable mistakes. I will probably give them another try next time I'm in the area, as given all of the other great reviews I assume they were just having an off night. Hope to give them a better score next time!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My hubby and me went their with our 3 month old baby, sat out And had to hurry because they don't work all afternoon like most restaurants do by the coast. We arrived at 15h30 and were told that the kitchen closes in 20 minutes.
The food was delicious, we had various plates.
The service was good (spoke English) and were friendly.
Now what was bizarre, on the men's toilette there was a men's sign but on the women's their was only the handicap sign! Plus no soap in men's toilette. Ok, I know they are not grand issues but for the money you are paying, you would expect more.
All in all, it was delicious and delightful to eat Sushi while listening to the waves : )

Enjoy!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I'm a big fan of Japanese food and always try to find good quality restaurants in the UK and when we are abroad. I find that generally restaurants I've eaten at abroad have lower standards than my favourites in the London area. I was so pleased to find Ta-Kumi restaurant while on holiday in Marbella, the service was excellent and the food just put a big smile on my face. The owners had a chat with us at the end of our meal and where also extremely friendly and helpful.

2  Thank Kushlash78