We travelled to this hotel for the second time on the 10th May, on this occassion I brought my Mother/her Sister and my 2 year old son. When I contacted the hotel to make the booking, the staff were very helpful to ensure I had everything I needed, they arranged a taxi to collect us from the airport to ensure my son had a baby seat while travelling to the hotel. When we arrived our room wasn't ready but that was fine it was 11.00am and reception staff explained it wouldn't take long and would ring my mobile when the room was ready. We went to the pool side bar and again all staff are very helpful and very friendly even playing with my son. We looked at the menu's and I asked would it be possible to get some soup for my son even though it wasn't on the menu and this was no problem to be arranged.
The Room.........I cannot thank Pepe Fernandez and all the reception staff.....we stayed in room 333 which had our very own sun loungers/jazucci and double bed up on the jacuzzi area. The room was fabulous and great for when my son was sleeping during the day/evening that we had full view of him at all times. The rooms are very clean, towels changed twice away and even the staff came in to arrange the beds at night if we needed. The mini bar was kept fully stocked and even if we need additional minerals this was not a problem either. A simple call and it was re-stocked. Totally recommend the all inclusive option.
The Restaurants............as we went all inclusive again, the restaruants never failed, the breakfast have such a big selection of all different types of food/breads..........the hot food bar with freshly cooked eggs etc anything you wanted was not a problem.....Dinner was exactly the same and the staff are so friendly showing you to your seat and making sure all your needs are covered....
The Pool.....we didn't really use the pool much as we had such a great room but for the time I did, the pool is very clean and nice and relaxing, plenty of beds available with clean towels each day to place on your bed. The staff at the pool go around all the time just incase you need a drink/ice cream etc....Again the food at the pool is a small menu but just enough selection to suit for an afternoon snack. Again all food was very nice and hot at all times.
Spa......We booked our treatments the day before we went, prices are okay but I cannot fault the treatments totally relaxing and the spa area is just lovely, fresh fruit and water when you finish....really finished the holiday off.
Location.........the hotel is about 10-15 minute walk from the main port, the walk along the beach front is just lovely at any time of day, I felt completely safe walking to and from the port. I never needed a taxi so I have no idea of the cost.
I could go on and on about this hotel - this was our second time here and we will most certainly be returning this year. The best hotel I have been too were all staff/food etc are exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You’ll fall in love with the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach. It boasts sea views, a peaceful sun terrace, the SeaSoul terrace and an array of sensations to experience at the spa. It will be love at first sight as soon as you arrive at this adults-only hotel in Marbella. Find out more reasons why. Complete rest. That is what you can enjoy as soon as you step into the rooms of this hotel in Marbella. The rooms range from Doubles for a romantic getaway to the Top Suite with a whirlpool bath on the terrace for those special moments gazing out at the sea. Your stomach is in for a treat. And it’s no wonder. You’ll be amazed seeing your food cooked in front of you at this All Inclusive hotel. Trying out the range of local, Spanish and international recipes will make for an absolutely delicious experience. Heightened senses. Let your worries evaporate and your stress fade away with massages that will relax every pore of your skin. All you have to do is close your eyes and switch off! Pleasure for adults. Balinese beds by the pool, romantic dinners looking out onto the Mediterranean, a bottle of cava waiting for you in your room, SeaSoul… An adults-only hotel is just what you need for an infinitely relaxing holiday with your partner. A seaside feel, in every way. This hotel on the Costa del Sol is right by the beach, so you can feel the sand in your toes in the blink of an eye. You can also discover the marine life and try dozens of water sports like paddle surfing. A luxury location. You will be staying at a hotel with one of the best locations in Marbella, just 1 km from Puerto Banus and 5 km from the old town. Make the most of it and stroll down to the area packed with glamour, nightlife, impressive boats and everything you could imagine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella