We recently stayed a week at coral beach hotel and were overall very impressed. The rooms were very clean and nicely decorated and although there were marks on the white walls in places it didn't take away from the room too much. The hotel generally was fab inside with fountains and ponds.
Breakfast had a lot of choice and catered for all. The one negative is that cooked breakfast was left on the side at times too long without any one checking it and became cold at times.
Location was perfect for us, right on the beach it was a lovely 10 minute walk along the sea to the centre of Puerto banus and had lots of beach cafes on the way to stop and drink at. Marbella was only €10 taxi journey away.
The drinks in the hotel were as expected as being quite expensive compared to other places but there is an aldi across the road to pick up some water if you feel like us €3 is too much to pay for a small bottle of water.
The best part of the trip was that it was my boyfriends birthday while we were there and the hotel left a bottle of champagne in our room which we both were very impressed with.
Overall loved the hotel and attentions to detail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You’ll fall in love with the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach. It boasts sea views, a peaceful sun terrace, the SeaSoul terrace and an array of sensations to experience at the spa. It will be love at first sight as soon as you arrive at this adults-only hotel in Marbella. Find out more reasons why. Complete rest. That is what you can enjoy as soon as you step into the rooms of this hotel in Marbella. The rooms range from Doubles for a romantic getaway to the Top Suite with a whirlpool bath on the terrace for those special moments gazing out at the sea. Your stomach is in for a treat. And it’s no wonder. You’ll be amazed seeing your food cooked in front of you at this All Inclusive hotel. Trying out the range of local, Spanish and international recipes will make for an absolutely delicious experience. Heightened senses. Let your worries evaporate and your stress fade away with massages that will relax every pore of your skin. All you have to do is close your eyes and switch off! Pleasure for adults. Balinese beds by the pool, romantic dinners looking out onto the Mediterranean, a bottle of cava waiting for you in your room, SeaSoul… An adults-only hotel is just what you need for an infinitely relaxing holiday with your partner. A seaside feel, in every way. This hotel on the Costa del Sol is right by the beach, so you can feel the sand in your toes in the blink of an eye. You can also discover the marine life and try dozens of water sports like paddle surfing. A luxury location. You will be staying at a hotel with one of the best locations in Marbella, just 1 km from Puerto Banus and 5 km from the old town. Make the most of it and stroll down to the area packed with glamour, nightlife, impressive boats and everything you could imagine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella