Recently stayed at this hotel for a hen do, lovely lovely hotel, fab rooms, very clean, really nice pool area, went out out to celebrate the actual hen do, the hotel is a bit upmarket to celebrate in, didnt eat in hotel but Purto Banus is a nice walk along the beach and there are plenty of bars and cafes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the very first moment, the Marbella Coral Beach is a hotel that brings peace and quiet to all travellers. Located on the sea front at La Milla de Oro in Marbella, this is a hotel for guests aged 16 and over, decked out in a fine Mediterranean style and offering all kinds of experiences and attractive proposals. Its 170 rooms and state-of-the-art suites make this a magnificent hotel where you can spend a few days full of intimacy and all the relaxation you’re searching for in Marbella. The hotel features free Premium Wi-Fi services, two pools, a fitness room, all inclusive, massage service, body treatments, a buffet restaurant, Sea Soul Restaurant and Beach Club with sea views, two bars…and an exclusive VIP zone with Balinese beds and open bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella