We just had a fabulous weekend in Marbella at the Iberostar. Lovely clean, bright ample size room and we only had the very basic!... Staff were so friendly and helpful. We just had B&B, the breakfast was vast, so much choice, something to suit everyone, with eggs & omelettes cooked to order!.... It was April and quite quiet which was just perfect!... Nice easy walk along the coast to Puerto Banus, a slow stroll took only about 20 minutes to the Marina, so very well situated. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the very first moment you arrive, the Marbella Coral Beach hotel brings peace and quiet to all travellers. Located on the seafront at La Milla de Oro in Marbella, decked out in a fine Mediterranean style and offering all kinds of experiences and attractive activities. Its 170 rooms and state-of-the-art suites make this a magnificent hotel where you can spend a few intimate days relaxing in the tranquillity of Marbella. The hotel features free Premium Wi-Fi services, two pools, a fitness room, all inclusive option, massage service, body treatments, a buffet restaurant, Sea Soul Restaurant and Beach Club with sea views, two bars…and an exclusive VIP zone with Balinese beds and open bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella