We had difficulty driving to the hotel as they had not given us a street address for our GPS and e-mails directly to the hotel requesting it and recommendations for parking were not answered. Reception was adequate - no bag man to carry your items. Room was a good size, but nondescript. They charge for internet, use of the safe, chairs at the pool. Toiletries were ok. Room service dinner - husband's burger was great; my chicken and veggies were not! Very dry and unappealing. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Pool area and access to the ocean were top notch. Room was quiet. Nice balcony overlooking the pool and ocean. Would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the first moment you step into the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach hotel, you'll find a sense of peace and tranquillity in every corner. Surrounded by palm trees, courtyards and exotic gardens, this 4-star hotel on the Costa del Sol boasts a fine Mediterranean style with Arabic and Andalusian influences and details. Located less than a half mile from the famous Puerto Banus, just over 2 miles from the centre of Marbella, the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach hotel enjoys spectacular views from right on the beach. Renovated in 2010, this quality hotel has 170 comfortable rooms of cutting-edge design, which make it a magnificent, quality hotel for couples on vacation in Marbella. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella