A good quality hotel: spacious, clean and well appointed rooms; food pretty good,especially breakfast (dinner was less appealing and it paid to ask for freshly cooked meat/fish rather than eat the slightly older food on the hotplates). Pleasant outdoor pool and space. We went in the low season and the beach bar had reduced its opening hours. Still issues over poor free internet access (access in rooms is charged). No character but convenient - easy stroll to Puerto Banus. We thought that the hotel was on the beachfront but it is 50 yards back. Still very easy access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the first moment you step into the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach hotel, you'll find a sense of peace and tranquillity in every corner. Surrounded by palm trees, courtyards and exotic gardens, this 4-star hotel on the Costa del Sol boasts a fine Mediterranean style with Arabic and Andalusian influences and details. Located less than a half mile from the famous Puerto Banus, just over 2 miles from the centre of Marbella, the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach hotel enjoys spectacular views from right on the beach. Renovated in 2010, this quality hotel has 170 comfortable rooms of cutting-edge design, which make it a magnificent, quality hotel for couples on vacation in Marbella. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella