We have just returned from a week at this hotel, the first time in the region for us. Hotel very friendly,clean, quiet, food very good and most of all, friendly staff. We loved the late evening dinners, when the subtly lit dining room was peaceful. Our room, a standard room with a view of the gardens, was large and very comfortable with a bathroom to match. Sadly I had to write a critical review of a 5 star hotel in Gran Canaria last January but everything was so different in the Coral Beach. We would use an Iberostar hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the very first moment you arrive, the Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach hotel brings peace and tranquility to all travelers. Located on the seafront at La Milla de Oro in Marbella, decked out in a fine Mediterranean style and offering all kinds of experiences and attractive activities. Its 170 rooms and state-of-the-art suites make this a magnificent hotel where you can spend a few intimate days relaxing in the tranquillity of Marbella. The hotel features free Premium Wi-Fi services, two pools, a fitness room, all inclusive option, massage service, body treatments, a buffet restaurant, Sea Soul Restaurant and Beach Club with sea views, two bars…and an exclusive VIP zone with Balinese beds and open bar service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella