17 of us on a semi classy stag so after some deliberation my best man and I decided on this hotel for location, price, photos and reviews on tripadvisor. All never disappointed.
We were relatively well behaved and they made sure all our rooms were twins.
The location is great! A very short 7-10min, €7-12 taxi into Marbella Town, 3 min Taxi to Peurto Banus and its located on the Golden Mile. As you enter the hotel for the first time you will be taken back by the uninterrupted sea view from the mail balcony. The hotel is NOT on the beach and as far as I know no hotel along the Golden Mile is, I could be wrong.
The breakfast was good but the bar food was pretty bad and rather expensive for its below par quality. There is a lovely beach bar/restaurant down the beach if you walk way from Marbella and keep to the beach footpath. You cant miss it and its only 5 mins on foot. Food there was amazing but expensive. About €25-€30 for a main. The sea bass was gorgeous. This is great for lunches as Im sure you would like to eat in the city in the eve.
The rooms were clean, modern and bathrooms were very spacious. We went for the standard doubles but opted for twins instead.
The pool is nice. Not the best i've dipped into but I can definitely give it 6.5/10 - the Mojito's at the pool are amazing 10/10!
I would like to thank the staff for accommodating 17 men with high standards and high expectations. They all did an amazing job.
We arrived there on the 22 June 2012. The weather was perfect!
Hope this review helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You’ll fall in love with the IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach. It boasts sea views, a peaceful sun terrace, the SeaSoul terrace and an array of sensations to experience at the spa. It will be love at first sight as soon as you arrive at this adults-only hotel in Marbella. Find out more reasons why. Complete rest. That is what you can enjoy as soon as you step into the rooms of this hotel in Marbella. The rooms range from Doubles for a romantic getaway to the Top Suite with a whirlpool bath on the terrace for those special moments gazing out at the sea. Your stomach is in for a treat. And it’s no wonder. You’ll be amazed seeing your food cooked in front of you at this All Inclusive hotel. Trying out the range of local, Spanish and international recipes will make for an absolutely delicious experience. Heightened senses. Let your worries drift away in the sauna and feel all your stress disappear as fast as the bubbles come and go in the whirlpool bath. Or try one of the massages and relax every inch of your body. All you have to do is close your eyes and switch off! Pleasure for adults. Balinese beds by the pool, romantic dinners looking out onto the Mediterranean, a bottle of cava waiting for you in your room, SeaSoul… An adults-only hotel is just what you need for an infinitely relaxing holiday with your partner. A seaside feel, in every way. This hotel on the Costa del Sol is right by the beach, so you can feel the sand in your toes in the blink of an eye. You can also discover the marine life and try dozens of water sports like paddle surfing. A luxury location. You will be staying at a hotel with one of the best locations in Marbella, just 1 km from Puerto Banus and 5 km from the old town. Make the most of it and stroll down to the area packed with glamour, nightlife, impressive boats and everything you could imagine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your IBEROSTAR Marbella Coral Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Marbella Coral Beach Hotel Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Marbella
- Occidental Coral Beach Hotel Marbella