“Professionals, excellent attitude”

Marbella Rent a Bike
Ranked #15 of 109 Outdoor Activities in Marbella
More attraction details
Owner description: High quality mountain, road and city bikes as well as kids bikes and child carriers. Bikes are delivered to clients' home or hotel along the Costa del Sol. We also offer guided training rides for individuals and groups.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Just back from costa Del Sol (La Cala) yesterday.
I hired a bike from these guys for 5 days after looking around Fuengirola all i could find was urban type fun/city bikes which are great for a few miles but not really up to the job if you are planning to
do some serious leisure/road cycling.
I ride a carbon bike at home but hired an aluminium Felt road bike which was more than up to the job. Fitted with 105 gears and 12-25 cassette which took me up an down a good few country hills through some stunning Spanish countryside. I have to say that it was my experience to find all Spanish road users to be extremely courteous towards cyclists..just saying. :-) The bike was in excellent condition and A1 working order, fitted with the pedals i required and came with a spare tube and pump which thankfully i didn't need. I had excellent service and help from Roslin both by email and over the counter and also from Ale who delivered and picked the bike up. Price was resonable given the standard and condition of the bike i hired, good value. There was a delivery charge but i found this also to be reasonable as i was 40 mins away from their office. I am now back to cycling at home again and missing the Spanish sunshine and countryside already. I would highly recommend Marbella Rent A bike..Thanks Guys!!

1  Thank Joe D
in 3 reviews
"spain"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 20, 2013

i rented a Felt Carbon Road bike for the week. The bike road great, nice feel to it, wonderful. I was able to find some areas near the rental office where I could make a loop and get a decent ride in without hitting the highways. The staff was the best, getting everything I needed on the bike, tuning it for me, giving me recommendations on where to ride, time of day that is best, etc. as well as helping us with some other questions about the area. It is one thing to get a nice bike, but when you have a staff that is so helpful it really makes the trip. Thanks Roslin.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Hired a Felt road bike for a week of cycling around Sierra de las Nieves. Bike worked perfectly and never missed a beat on the 105 set. Hire process was straightforward, bike in top condition and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This is the second year I have used these guys and if we visit the area next year i will use them again. I hired very good quality mountain bikes in very good level of maintenance, although then conditions over in Spain helps I have hired six times in two years and never had a Mechanical problem. Roslin in particular is a treat to deal with. They will hire a garmin with routes to match your ability, a real privilege to ride some of these tracks, the shorter routes are moderate in technical ability so I suggest anyone can give one them a go. I was with my family in marbella but picked up the bike the night before and got up early, and back in the pool by lunch a good brake from the beach holiday.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Hired a Felt f5 carbon bike with helmet and SPD pedals.

Excellent device and price - came to €41 which is great value for a bike of this quality. Was almost a breeze climbing the 4,500 ft up to Coin and back.

Roselin was prompt in responding to emails (unfortunately not always easy to say in Spain) and helpful with route suggestions. She took the time to fit my own garmin mount for the Edge 800.

The only downside is the location is somewhat outside of Marbella - on the suburbs of Puerto Banus. If you are not driving it is a quick taxi ride from Puerto Banus or about a 30 minute walk.

1  Thank danrees