“Authentic Italian Ice Cream”
Review of Fresca Passione

Fresca Passione
Ranked #4 of 33 Dessert in Marbella
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Home made Italian gelato. All recipes are created by us, studied to minimise fats and carbohydrates, replacing them with natural fibres without sacrificing the taste. We offer vast choice of following options: Sugar-free, vegan, lactose free, gluten free, fructose free Gluten free freshly made crepes, smoothies, selection of Italian coffees
Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you're in the mood for ice cream, especially on a hot summer's day or even as a treat then I strongly recommend Fresca Passione. By far the best ice cream i have ever had in Marbella. So many flavours to choose from you'll be spoiled for choice. In my opinion, it's the best, authentic and home made ice cream place around. In case you need help to pick whats good, then I recommend the chocolate and ginger flavour, a must have! Otherwise, the friendly staff doesn't mind giving you a hand to decide.

1  Thank Cristina P
frescapassione, Propietario at Fresca Passione, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Many thanks Cristine for sharing your view on us, we really appreciate your opinion and we are delighted of satisfying your taste.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I am a friend of the owners .. so you could thing I am writing this feedback just because of this.
You are free to think whatever you like .. but .. I am telling you: the ice-cream is very very nice!
Suggestion of my kid Tomas (5 years old): Coconut!
Suggestions of my kid Riccardo (3 years old): Free sugar chocolate with almond, or strawberry sorbetto!
Suggestions of my wife Antonella (well it's not nice to tell the age ...): coffee ice-cream - she loved it, or orange sorbetto!
My suggestion: pick up 4 or 5 flavour, ask Andrea or Cristiana to taste them ... they will happily
give you a spoonful of each just to try .... then pick up your favourite.
Go there 5 or 6 times and each time choose 4 or 5 different flavour till you have tried them all!!!
Once you are in Marbella .... you must try them all!!!
At the end of this ice-cream tour .. I picked up "Pinolata" (pine nuts) as my favourite .. but it was not an easy choice: "avocado with tequila" and "salted caramel" went on the podium as well.
A last thing .. I went also once for breakfast. I got the home made fresh yogurt ... I don't mean ice-cream yogurt ... just pure fresh yogurt: fantastic as well!
Looking forward to coming back to Marbella and of course to Fresca Passione!
Andrea not sure if this feedback made you happy; if everybody follows my suggestion .... it will be more the ice-cream you have to give for free ... than the one you'll actually sell ;-)

frescapassione, Propietario at Fresca Passione, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Many thanks Matteo for your nice review. It was really unexpected.
I'm glad to know you and your family did like our products, made using no tricks but passion, good natural ingredients and balanced recipes.
With regards to your suggestions to our customers, we'll be pleased to give as many sample as they like, provided we are now using biodegradable spoons :-D

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place has the best fresh Italian ice-cream I've ever had. They have wonderful, interesting flavours such as chocolate with ginger; I loved the mixture of sweet and cold yet spicy. There are lots of flavours to choose from, it is hard to decide what to have. I'll definitely be going back for more and recommending it to all my family and friends.

1  Thank JNRawlings

Thanks for your appreciation, we really value our customers' view on our products and service :-)

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I always look for my favourite ice cream flavours, apple or pear, Fresca Passione didn't have those particular ones on the days I popped in, but I did try their Amorette with HUGE morello cherries in and it was wonderous! Very difficult to choose though, they all look so yummy!

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

After melting in the hot sun on the beach, this place was a daily chill out for coffee and ice cream

Sorry Spain but Italy really do have better coffee and ice cream, this place certainly delivers that quality, and price is low too

A variety of about 20 ice creams and new flavours offered each day. My favourite was a double bowl: strawberry and dark chocolate

Good pit stop before moving to Old Town for some afternoon tapas. Do it!

1  Thank philipjgreenwood