“Amazing Ice-cream”
Review of Fresca Passione

Fresca Passione
Ranked #4 of 33 Dessert in Marbella
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Home made Italian gelato. All recipes are created by us, studied to minimise fats and carbohydrates, replacing them with natural fibres without sacrificing the taste. We offer vast choice of following options: Sugar-free, vegan, lactose free, gluten free, fructose free Gluten free freshly made crepes, smoothies, selection of Italian coffees
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place has the best fresh Italian ice-cream I've ever had. They have wonderful, interesting flavours such as chocolate with ginger; I loved the mixture of sweet and cold yet spicy. There are lots of flavours to choose from, it is hard to decide what to have. I'll definitely be going back for more and recommending it to all my family and friends.

1  Thank JNRawlings
frescapassione, Propietario at Fresca Passione, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Thanks for your appreciation, we really value our customers' view on our products and service :-)

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I always look for my favourite ice cream flavours, apple or pear, Fresca Passione didn't have those particular ones on the days I popped in, but I did try their Amorette with HUGE morello cherries in and it was wonderous! Very difficult to choose though, they all look so yummy!

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

After melting in the hot sun on the beach, this place was a daily chill out for coffee and ice cream

Sorry Spain but Italy really do have better coffee and ice cream, this place certainly delivers that quality, and price is low too

A variety of about 20 ice creams and new flavours offered each day. My favourite was a double bowl: strawberry and dark chocolate

Good pit stop before moving to Old Town for some afternoon tapas. Do it!

1  Thank philipjgreenwood
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Having read the reviews of this ice cream parlour, I was expecting the best ice creams in Spain. Unfortunately myself and family found this rather disappointing. The choice was ok but we have had better tasting ice cream at other cafes whilst in the Marbella area.

The service was good and the place very clean.

1  Thank Martin M
frescapassione, Propietario at Fresca Passione, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Firstly, we'd like to thank you for your opinion, it really matters to us to know what our customers think.
We are sorry you found that our ice-cream is disappointing, and we would like to invite you to come back to give us more details on what didn't suit your expectations, as well as to have a chance to get to know how our ice-cream are made.
We use only natural ingredients seeking only the best quality , we refrain from the prefab flavour that can be tasted nearly everywhere, we look into producing a low fat/low calories ice-cream daily, with lots of dedication and work.
Our ice-cream might not be the best, but it certainly is unique, healthy and natural.

Perhaps you could visit our production lab to see exactly what we mean.

With kind regards,

Frescapassione staff

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I thought to be in Italy!!!!!!!!! Instead I was in Marbella in Fresca Passione. The ice cream is the best, the taste of fresh ingredients, I had hazelnut, chocolate and dark chocolate, FANTASTIC. I will tell all my friends to go in Fresca Passione to have a nice Italian ice cream.

1  Thank RITA088