“Amazing Ice-cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fresca Passione

Fresca Passione
Ranked #2 of 40 Dessert in Marbella
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A lovely customer of ours wrote in this space this description: This little ice cream shop is a gem! I rate vanilla ice cream and this deserves a 10. There is a huge range of different ice creams and sorbets. My husband had the cherry, fruits of the forrest and dulche e delache.I had the dulche, vanilla and mang sorbet!! If you are in Marbella please seek this little shop out. The owners are lovely people and you certainly will not be disappointed!
San Pedro de Alcantara, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Ice-cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

This place has the best fresh Italian ice-cream I've ever had. They have wonderful, interesting flavours such as chocolate with ginger; I loved the mixture of sweet and cold yet spicy. There are lots of flavours to choose from, it is hard to decide what to have. I'll definitely be going back for more and recommending it to all my family and friends.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JNRawlings
frescapassione, Propietario at Fresca Passione, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thanks for your appreciation, we really value our customers' view on our products and service :-)

Ojen, Spain
“Gourmet ice creams”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

Andrea redefines and further improves the notion of classical tasty italian ice creams by using first class ecological products for his experiments with the creation of new original tastes which are flabbergasting even the often spoiled clients from Marbella. Some of his new creations can be used as an ingredient in starters or even main dishes and of course the dessert.
Once you have tasted Fresca Passione ice creams you will snub the standard factory ice creams at least when staying in Marbella or on the Costa del Sol.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank spriehy
London
“If you like cherry ice cream - try the Amorette!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I always look for my favourite ice cream flavours, apple or pear, Fresca Passione didn't have those particular ones on the days I popped in, but I did try their Amorette with HUGE morello cherries in and it was wonderous! Very difficult to choose though, they all look so yummy!

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ice cream and service, best place for chilling out in afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

After melting in the hot sun on the beach, this place was a daily chill out for coffee and ice cream

Sorry Spain but Italy really do have better coffee and ice cream, this place certainly delivers that quality, and price is low too

A variety of about 20 ice creams and new flavours offered each day. My favourite was a double bowl: strawberry and dark chocolate

Good pit stop before moving to Old Town for some afternoon tapas. Do it!

1 Thank philipjgreenwood
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Ice Cream but nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Having read the reviews of this ice cream parlour, I was expecting the best ice creams in Spain. Unfortunately myself and family found this rather disappointing. The choice was ok but we have had better tasting ice cream at other cafes whilst in the Marbella area.

The service was good and the place very clean.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Martin M
frescapassione, Propietario at Fresca Passione, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Firstly, we'd like to thank you for your opinion, it really matters to us to know what our customers think.
We are sorry you found that our ice-cream is disappointing, and we would like to invite you to come back to give us more details on what didn't suit your expectations, as well as to have a chance to get to know how our ice-cream are made.
We use only natural ingredients seeking only the best quality , we refrain from the prefab flavour that can be tasted nearly everywhere, we look into producing a low fat/low calories ice-cream daily, with lots of dedication and work.
Our ice-cream might not be the best, but it certainly is unique, healthy and natural.

Perhaps you could visit our production lab to see exactly what we mean.

With kind regards,