“Best steak in Spain !”

Cuisines: French, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

If You want the best steak You have to go to fondue lounge ! Delicious food , great wines and amazing service and atmosphere ! Fondue also has a cosy loungebar where You Can drink a appetizer before your meal. BEAUTIFUL interior and terrace !
My favorite in Marbella !

1  Thank Nanouvc
There are newer reviews for La Fondue Steak House

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Just got back from a wonderful week in the Cala de Mijas/Elviria area.

By far the best service, best food and great surroundings were at this restaurant.

From the welcome to the quick request for our bill, the evening will stay in the memory. I am already looking forward to go back.

I had Raclette Cheese and Argentian Beef Skewer with a great sauce. Simply wonderful. Good portion, very tender beef and wholly relaxed, super night.

Thanks

Best regards

Roger

Reviewed September 27, 2012

When you are going to a restaurant, which is full with english people / anyway guests who speak english, you would expect that the person who serves you will understand what you say.
Our waitress did not have a good command of the English language. In an other way I could say she did not have a clue what I said, but she left the table like she understood. I don't understand why they employ people without the knowledge of the language what they really need there. At the end she brought us other meals not what we wanted exactly, so I was not served what I asked for.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

You want a great steak,a nice fondue or the best steak tartare you have ever tried in your life? Then come here! The food is great,the outdoor terrace is comfy and in winter times you can enjoy a fantastic meal inside. Stay a little longer and have a drink at the bar,you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Local to us in Elveria we have been twice and after the 2nd time left slightly disappointed. Nice enough service but not much selection and the portions were a bit mean for fondu. i thought it was pricey for the location. Better off getting in the car to go to the Old Swiss House in Fungriola!