“Lovely place to see but not geared up to make best use of.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Lagoland Mountain Lake Center

Lagoland Mountain Lake Center
Ranked #63 of 91 things to do in Marbella
More attraction details
Owner description: This gorgeous and very quiet place is well suited for outdoor activities and events. A day at the lake can include lake tours in gondolas, fun sports such as canoeing, aquaskipping, safari 4x4 etc... Quad bike tours are one of the most popular activities with mountain tracks and scenic views on the way for you to enjoy. Weddings can also be celebrated in the best kept secret of the Costa del Sol.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovely place to see but not geared up to make best use of.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Went to check out this lake and it is beautiful but difficult to get to, it is not at all geared up to using it as an enjoyable amenity, the main track that will get you to the lakes edge is only navigable by foot, it is often very narrow and in some sections potentially quite risky. You reach this pathway via a track you can drive down, it is off the main road but not obvious, I had to ask a local, you then park up and make the rest of your way down on the aforementioned narrow pathway. I think that a company uses it for activities but I've rarely seen much going on there, I emailed one re a quad biking tour around the area but heard nothing back.

6 Thank garondes

Worksop
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Not only a gorgeous place, but fantastic staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

I went quad biking with my boyfriend and got to get to know the lovely Lars. He took us on an amazing trip and showed us parts of Spain I'd never seen. Afterwards he took us to the lake, which he said we could exclusively have to ourselves for the day. I didn't just have an adventurous day with my boyfriend, I got to know a lovely man. He made the trip. I would recommend this place to everyone. It's fun and peaceful with great staff. Thanks Lars!!

Visited October 2011