“Fabulous central Apartment”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mitchell...
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Fabulous central Apartment”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

Conny's apartment is in the old town which is beautiful. The apartment has everything you need for a great holiday, even a private courtyard. Beds are really comfortable. We stayed here for a week in May 2018 for a family wedding. Would definitely book again and have also recommended to friends. Conny is very friendly and added nice little touches to our stay.

Jun 29, 2018
Thank you so much, dearest Lynn, for your wonderful review!! I am very happy to read, that you and your dad with his wife enjoyed your stay to the fullest. It has been my greatest pleasure hosting you here at 'Home Away From Home Marbella.' Looking forward to welcoming again!
All the best to all of you!
KarimAbus...
Reutlingen, Germany
“The Closest Thing to a Real Home.”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

My stay in Cornelia's gorgeous apartment in Marbella was just marvelous. Extremely kind, friendly and helpful tenants as well as a modern and cozy apartment. Also,the location was just ideal being in the center of the old town. All I say is it's a 5 minute walk to the beach. Definitely can recommend the stay. I'll be back.

Jun 29, 2018
Awww....Karim...thank you so much for your great review!!! I am delighted to know, that you felt like home at 'Home Away From Home Marbella'. This is my goal for all our lovely guest. So I would say: Mission accomplished! :-)
Wishing you all the best and hope to see you soon, whenever you are able to escape the cold and come to this beautiful part of the world.
Warm regards,
shaunrhog...
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Beautiful apartment in excellent location”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

We stayed at Conny's apartment this year for my partners birthday, we had looked at many different apartments and decided this was the one for us from all the other excellent reviews we had read about the place. We were welcomed on arrival into Marbella by Conny who was the most lovely host. Although we had stayed in the Old town before, Conny has some great tips and information on places we hadn't been before.

The apartment itself was beautiful, spacious and clean. It had all the amenities we needed for a short break. The location is perfect, so close to everything including Orange Square. The setting is lovely in the Old town with all the small streets, and tapas restaurants etc.

We will definitely return! And cannot recommend this place enough Thank-You so much for a great stay.

Your age range 35-49
Jun 28, 2018
Dear Shaun,
Thank you for your second review about your stay with us! It has been once again our greatest pleasure having you and Emily. You are amazing guest and it is always a pleasure welcoming you and sharing with you this beautiful location at La Plaza Santo Cristo in the Old Town of Marbella. Looking forward to hosting you again in the near future.
All the best,
shaunrh0g...
Derby, United Kingdom
“The most amazing place to stay.”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

We visited home away from home in May for my girlfriends birthday. We couldn’t of picked a better place to stay. This apartment is one of the best we have stayed in. Conny the host made our stay second to none. Conny was so helpful and welcoming. The apartment is so clean, spacious, and the interior design is the best I’ve seen. The location is right in the middle of old town Marbella and so beautiful. The price is very reasonable too. We will definitely be returning soon.

Jun 23, 2018
Awww....thank you so much, Shaun, for this amazing review!!! What an honor, to host you and Emily at 'Home Away From Home Marbella'. I am really happy, that you had such a good time and that you were able to enjoy Emily's birthday to the fullest. Looking forward to host you again some time soon!
All the best,
Yasmeen A
“Flower House in the Old Town”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

Feel like a real spaniard, in the most central, quiet and charming location of Marbella!
Flowers in full bloom, streets full of life and restaurants on your doorstep with the most delicious tapas, national and international cuisine. A 10 min walk to the beach and promenade.
On top, the host Cornelia stays true to her promise and really lets you feel like home ♡

Jun 13, 2018
Dear Yasmeen,
Thank you for your amazing review! It has been my greatest pleasure hosting you . I am delighted to read, that you enjoyed my beautiful apartment and the magical Old Town with all the plants and flowers as much as we do on a daily basis. And best of all: I am so happy, that you felt like 'Home Away From Home' here.
Looking forward to hosting you again some time soon.
All the best and take good care,
Conny :-)
Johan S
“The Place you never want to leave”
Reviewed June 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

The amazing nice location in the old Town with everything you want nearby, restaurants, bars, shops & beach.
Everything you have at home is available here down to the smallest details, clean spacious rooms, nice living room, 2 great bathrooms and a cozy patio.

With the best host you could wish for, unbelievable!

Your age range 35-49
Jun 13, 2018
Dear Johan & Sabrina,
Thank you for your fantastic review! It has been my greatest pleasure hosting you in my beautiful apartment and I am really happy, that you would have liked to stay longer :-) Well, then you know what to do ;-) Come back soon! :-))
I wish you all the best and thank you so much for having chosen
'Home Away From Home Marbella for you stay.
Looking forward to welcome you some time soon.
dtuareg
Rosario
“Own League”
Reviewed June 7, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Frau Batz Appartment is Welcoming.
Fresh and Warm.
Stylish and Embracing.
Comfortable and Full of Love.
Peaceful in the Middle of It All.
For the Human Touch, it goes beyond any contender in the area.
The knowledgeable info, the smart guidance, the sharp connoisseur s data from a Woman who knows the World deep at this level,and this enchanting town as her World, distinguishes this place and make it hard for any contender to a second place to come nearer.
Thank You so much for It All , Frau Batz!

Herr Amherd

Jun 10, 2018
Dear Mr. Amherd,
Thank you very much for your amazing review!!! It has been my greatest pleasure hosting you and I am delighted to read, that you felt such comfort and joy and my beloved place. It is my goal to make my guest feel 'Home Away From Home' here in the heart of the Old Town in Marbella. I can see , that it is 'mission accomplished'.
Thank you again for your booking and looking forward to hosting you again anytime in the future!
Cornelia Batz
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing