“Best Indian restaurant on the coast”
Review of Masala Aloha

Masala Aloha
Reserve a Table
Wed, 2/19
8:00 PM
Ranked #286 of 1,705 Restaurants in Marbella
Description: Having established our restaurant as sign of quality Indian cuisine in Marbella we are now recognised by many locals & tourists alike as the best on coast.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food is genuine and served with great Indian smiles. I have tried all the Indian restaurants in the area, including other Masalas, and Masala Aloha is streets ahead of the competition.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service! A credit to the staff for their customer service. The restaurant is immaculate. Food is delicious, very fresh and tasty. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 30, 2019

I was in Spain last week on a business tour we had come all the way from England.we went to this restaurant when we went in a young gentleman called mani welcomed us in was very polite and charming he took us to our table pulled the chairs out for us all there was six of us he gave us the menu took our drinks order and with in 5 minutes came back with the drinks then said pls let me know when u r ready to order I will come and take ur order myself I replied ok thank you when I was ready to order I called him over he came over too the order within 15 minutes our starters came to the table he served us and asked if there is anything else he could get us the starters was just as I like not over Cooked or any thinking just perfect we finished our starters so he came over and cleaned the table and asked if we would like a bit of a break before our meal so I said yes give us 15to 20min he said no problem sir pls take ur time after 15min he came over and asked if we r ready I said yes when our food came it was perfect not too spicy just the right texture I will definitely say that mani was a great restaurant manager well done at keep it up I will come back again and again love ur food and service

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019

Since the first time we visited Masala in Aloha, we experienced a very fantastic restaurant with a great serviceminded staff and very delicious food. Ever since this we can not miss a visit at this restaurant when we travel to Marbella. Manan always welcome us with a big smile and remember us everytime and always know which dishes we should go for. We will also praise his dear colleague Razz that together with Manan yesterday brought us a very nice evening to remember. This is the very best Indian restaurant with great service that we have tried over the years and we have tried many.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019

Wow, this place is incredible. Beautiful inside, great atmosphere, friendly staff and the food is amazing.
Definitely not one to miss!!

Date of visit: November 2019