“A better home is hard to find.”
other travelers have booked this property
LIVING ROOM OTHERS
BATHROOM
BATHROOM
KITCHEN
OTHERS
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
MattiasJa...
“A better home is hard to find.”
Reviewed August 17, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

My stay at this place for two weeks could not have been better. Our neighbours bestood of the Golden Mile beach together with a large swimming pool and a sports arena. A smaller football field, tennis and padel court. Not just entertainment, the spanish local people were very welcoming towards tourists like me, wich made me feel like home after just a couple of days. There are many fine restaurants and a huge supermarket in the area. In only fifteen minutes on the beautiful beachwalk by foot, you reach Marbella City. A nice lively city with one of the most charming "oldtowns" I've ever seen. If you are not into as much culture, you can ride ten minutes with a cab to reach the famous luxury harbourtown Puerto Banus.

The home where I stayed did not just give me and my friends opportunities to go where we felt for so easily. A day or night in the house felt just right sometimes. A large house with 3 floors and a sunterrace with oceanview, and other areas to sit down outside. Beds for up to nine persons and four bathrooms. A large kitchen, open livingroom with space for dinners and TV- watching. At the topfloor you find a large room with pooltable and another sofa with TV. Fine aircondition too. If I have the possibility to go here again, I would do it!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing