“Simply top drawer....the best vegan and raw food I have tasted in marbella in 11 years of living here.”

Gioia Plant Based Cuisine
Ranked #64 of 1,374 Restaurants in Marbella
Description: Gioia is a fully plant-based (vegan) restaurant in Marbella. Our food is mainly organic, gluten-free and we offer many raw food dishes as well as delicious sweet treats. Fresh juices and smoothies.
Reviewed May 3, 2017

The standard of food in terms of taste and presentation is second to none. In addition to fabulous service both from the staff and chef du patron. We were hugely impressed to say the least.
We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Mackay244
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed March 27, 2017

My husband and I are vegan/vegetarians so we looked up for this restaurant and where happily surprised to find this amazing lovely couple doing such and exquisite food "only" plant-based. Heaven for our soul and stomach.
I highly recommend it. Wonderful lovely ingredients cooked with love and prepared with carefullness. You can see there is love in any detail.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

We visited here after finding it on trip advisor and were amazed, it was so good.

It's hard as a vegan to go out for a good meal normally but here there was so much choice. We had 3 courses each and could not fault any of them. The staff were so friendly too.

The best vegan meal I have ever had and my husband was amazed too (and he is far from vegan)

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Liv1977
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I return again and again even though we don't live in Marbella city. The mock sushi is our favourite starter. The food is always fresh and tasty. The owners are very friendly and welcoming. Perfect gluten-free options for vegan and raw foodies or those wanting to try something different.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

Without a doubt, this place is the most amazing little spot for vegan/vegetarian/organic food in the whole of Marbella. The dishes have heart, the smoothies are crazy good(with no ice by default, which is a huge plus) and the overall vibe is very chill and relaxed. I've been here twice so far, both times the service was great, very laid back and friendly. The smoothies can be a meal on their own and the burger is amazing. I also tried the ravioli and the Mexican salad(I believe that's what it's called). Everything was super fresh, served with care and absolutely delicious. This place is an absolute must for me, especially if you have certain diet preferences. I hope this place gets as many costumers as it possibly can and congratulations to the owners and the staff on creating such a gem.

Date of visit: October 2016