“We'll worth a visit”
Review of Da Bruno Sul Mare

Da Bruno Sul Mare
Reserve with
Da Bruno Sul Mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 1,459 Restaurants in Marbella
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had a beautiful meal here last week. Tables are well dressed, staff friendly and well trained, food excellent. Well worth a visit

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We were two couples enjoying a night out at one of my favourite restaurants in Marbella,
and it is probably unfair of us to say that the highlight of our evening was listening to the voice of an 18 year old diva to be, who is still studying in the Malaga Conservatory of music. I say unfair, because the ambience, cuisine, service, and entertainment, were all
of such a high standard as to be faultless. I rarely wax lyrical to this extent about an eatery, but this was an evening that will linger in my memory for a very long time.

Giuseppina, Bruno and their team certainly know how to put on a ‘feel good’ event, and this was no exception for the full house of nearly 300 dinners that were celebrating with their loved ones. They even had to put 4 extra tables on the dance floor! Dancing with difficulty (No your not difficult darling, honestly).

The range of dishes in their extensive menu is almost overwhelming, but like most people, we have our food preferences for particular restaurants, Besides the normal menu, they had a special Valentines menu, though as it happens, we all chose from the former. We each had two of our favorites, a half portion of Spaghetti Bolognaise followed by Escolopines Marsala for me, and for my much better half, Lobster bisque and calves liver. All were perfect.

The entertainment was the very accomplished husband and wife team of Pilar and Carlos,
but this time with their daughter Claudia Sierra who sang arias from popular operas, ending with the almost obligatory ‘Nessun Dorma. As she began, it was with incredulity to think that a teenager could have such a mature, beautiful, voice, such, that someone at an adjacent table said to his wife “ She must be miming, surely”. I will only say that I hope I am still around when, in three years time, she will start her professional career.

The stats.
This is the flag ship restaurant of the Da Bruno empire in the Pyre Building on the Paseo Maritimo in Marbella. There is adequate underground parking in the road opposite Parque Marbella. Reservations on 95290 3318/9. They open every day from 12am. to 12 pm
Web site www.dabruno.com Email sulmare@dabruno.com
Bishlin marks out 5:
ambience, menu, service, food, value, and price (for this evening) straight 5’s

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the top restaurants in Europe. I visit Marbella every winter to golf and find myself in DaBruno SulMare almost every day. The service is amazing and they have staff able to serve in most languages. The food is simply fantastic. When I read the occasional negative review, I can only conclude that it must originate from some outclassed competitor.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Their house pizza Da Bruno worth every penny of 15 euros they charge for it!! Fine qaulity products and good menu. A bit too high class service and overheavily decorated in some parts, buy the food makes you forget abot all this snobbish stuff and enjoy the evening!!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We eat regularly at all Da Bruno restaurants and it is always a pleasure, the decoration and the service are great. The atmosphere is nice, one funny thing is that the same dishes are sometimes prepared differently at the different locations but it doesnt really matter.
The only thing I would say though is that it is great for pasta and pizza, for steak or fish it can be a hit or a miss.