“Great place to eat!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My friend and I really fancied Chinese food! Searched on Google and saw how great the reviews were. Would never have even realised this place was here. By Dior and up some steps by an Italian restaurant. Very reasonable and tasty food! Would recommend the chicken noodles! :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank LucySamantha

Leominster, United Kingdom
“Recommended”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

To be honest, we would never have gone without recommendation. Next door to the Pasta Factory, up some stairs opposite DIOR it is one one Puerto Banus´s hidden secrets.

To start I had the crab and sweet corn soup - a lot of it - and my partner the barbecue ribs. To follow, my partner had chicken wrapped in an enormous lettuce leave ( I had not seen that before) and I had the best lemon chicken that I have ever had - no exaggeration - it was terrific. So good, in fact that we ordered another one to share.

There was no room for desert really but they have banana fritters and I cannot resist that.

Super food without doubt!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank adventure4pleasure
Newbridge, Ireland
“Gorgeous Chinese food in small hard to locate premises”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I found this restaurant pretty quickly once I had spotted the landmark Christian Dior sign close to El Gran Gatsby from the front of the port. A quick trip down a side alley along the side of the building marked Dior, a short hop across the road, up the rickety staircase towards Simon Dalli's and we were there. Restaurante Chef Peking is tucked away at the back of the upstairs opposite Dior.

We chose the speciality of the house, Crispy fried duck. It was delicious. The restaurant was not busy that night with three parties and two waitresses. Everything moved at a perfect pace. Very small restaurant, basic decor but good grub and pleasant service.

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Not having had the best experiences with Chinese food in Spain, I decided to try and find a decent restaurant. Having read other reviews (hard to find is not the word), I was pleasantly surprised. We sat outside, which unfortunately is not the greatest surroundings, however the food is the closest I've come to UK Chinese, so good that we went back twice. The staff are friendly and the food was delicious.

• Visited August 2013
Marbella, Andalucia, Spain
“Puerto Banus' Finest Chinese”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

The location of the restaurant is quite difficult but finding and dining here will be unforgettable. You'll be recommending it even to your neighbor which you haven't talk since they moved in your block. Their Peking Duck is the house "Speciality" and is worth trying it. Forget the right side of the menu (Prices). As a credit card TV ads says: " ...Priceless". Trust me and take my words on it.

Visited May 2012