“Great food-great service!”

Cuisines: Asian
Miami, Florida
“Great food-great service!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Wow, I am so glad my husband and I checked this place out! We weren't quite sure to expect since it didn't seem as popular as it's neighboring restaurants. It was definitely THE BEST service we received while vacationing in Spain. The owner, Manny and his wife made us feel so at home. The dishes were flavorful and creative. Even the butter was delicious-it was blended with spices and presented beautifully! Manny even broke out his guitar and gave us our own private show-it was awesome! What a great experience. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited May 2011

Birmingham
“Great place! Great people! Great food!”
Reviewed April 10, 2011

I couldn't recommend this place enough, it's perfect every time we go and I don't see that saying anytime soon.

If/when you decide to try here, have the steak - it's fantastic! Much better value than Evitas next door!