“Best beach restaurant in town”
Review of los Tres Pepes

los Tres Pepes
Ranked #102 of 1,468 Restaurants in Marbella
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This restaurant, even more so than the sea and the warmth, is the main reason I regret having left Costa del Sol. My fiance and I stayed in Marbella for a week and we ate at this reastaurant four evenings. The times we didn't we came to regret it badly. The personnel were friendly and service-minded, the view breath taking, the breeze cooling and the sea food on offer excellent. Loved every bit of it! If I ever go back to Marbella, I go back because of this restaurant. There isn't anything else in this town I would particularly miss or want to go back to.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I also use the sun beds here at Los Tres Pepe and it is lovely being able to lie on the sunbeds and still have the excellent food and service from the restaurant

Reviewed June 8, 2012

This place is brilliant and the staff are so friendly and warm. They have the winning combinationation of great fresh seafood and excellent service right on the beautiful marbella beach.
The sardines are the best I have ever tried and to say that one of the owners is a renowned winner on the coast for his Espeto Sardinas. Really good!! They have a very good selection of white wine and red wines which accompany the food perfectly. Just ask!! They are really friendly with children.

2  Thank MelanieWarwick
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We stumbled across this jem by sheer luck. Its sirtuated just off the boardwalk and actually is on the beach. Manys the hour we spent gazing out at the fantastic sea view enjoying a Mojito ( the best i've had since N.Y.and the mint is grown on site). Jackie is a great host and will make sure you are well looked after.The restraunt was always busy which is a good sign and it was great to see the cooking being done outside.
Make sure to watch out for here when walking the boards and treat yourself to a well deserved Mojito and tell Jackie I sent you.At your service D & T.

1  Thank TravelMonkiesDT