“Great place - recommend ”
Review of Pinzimonio

Pinzimonio
Ranked #424 of 1,583 Restaurants in Marbella
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

Food great, pasta dishes very good value. Wine prices are competitive (recommend the Muga...red). Staff friendly and helpful. After dinner vodka caramel to die for. Worth a visit and right next door to great bar for next drinks.

Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Went here for quick pizza. From start to finish took 2.5 hours, we didn't order desert as service was simply too slow. We ended up late to meet people after our food. We were told the delay was due to fact that they had table of 15 people to serve. Very quick to bring the bill though!!! Also we requested pizzas with extra/double pineapple - this resulted in getting pizzas with 4 pieces of pineapple on each!! We are frequent visitors to Elviria but will not be returning to this restaurant!!

So disappointing

1  Thank Joanmcevoy
Reviewed April 19, 2016

We really enjoyed our visit to Pinzimonio - not only was the food great, but the service was excellent. The staff were very good with our son, who at two can be a bit of a handful while dining out, and at no point were we made to feel uncomfortable when he got a bit boisterous. The high chair was spotlessly clean, which always goes down well with me.

I had the deep-fried prawns to start which were delicious, and then a lovely, fresh caprese salad (which was probably just as well as the starter portion was generously-sized). We ordered a half-portion of carbonara for our son which was still quite a plateful, so I had some too and it was lovely - creamy without being too heavy. The brownie dessert was delicious, one I would definitely order again.

This meal was possibly the best value of all that we had in Elviria and would recommend the restaurant unreservedly.

Reviewed March 19, 2016

On a recent visit to Marbella we found this restaurant & enjoyed it so much we returned a couple of times.
The staff were very attentive & friendly , especially Kati. The pasta was among the best I have eaten & my husband praised the pizza . We only had pasta dishes but it was freshly cooked & very tasty. We have visited many Italien restaurants & so felt able to judge the quality.
Great value for money.
I would agree with an earlier comment regarding the entertainer that came in with his begging bowl.... he was talented but as we had seen him already 3 times elsewhere , we felt as though he was beginning to stalk us!! Enough!!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

After seeing the reviews we want last night. The staff were friendly and attentive we were given bread and bread sticks with two lovely spreads. The Prawn Pil Pil was tasteless not enough garlic probably the worst we have had. Then the carbonara was like glue and the Nasi Goreng so salty you could hardly eat it but I was hungry so forced most of it down. I told the lady who asked if we liked the food she said she would tell the chef. Our meal at close to 50 euro was disappointing we won't go back