“Nice food”

Sukhothai
Ranked #359 of 1,398 Restaurants in Marbella
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Genuine and delicious Royal Thai cuisine, on the Golden Mile in Marbella. Large variety of traditional Thai dishes served in an intimate and cozy atmosphere with a modern feel.
Moscow, Russia
“Nice food”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We came here with our friends, who are fans of this place. It was our first time to try thai cuisine and we like it. I can't say it was superb and outstanding, but still it was delicious. Some kind mix of indian (big fan!) and chinese cuisines. I really can not remember the names of dishes, there were dishes with duck, prawns and mine was lamb in some peanut sauce.
Service was very friendly.

• Visited May 2013

Waterford, Ireland
“Terrible, overpriced, avoid if you can.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Got a takeaway here and was charged 52 euro for 2 curries with rice and one starter ,7 euro for a plain portion of noodles. Because I was on holidays I did not make a fuss and headed back to my hotel. On opening the Thai curries the container was half full of poor tasting food but worst of all the other half of the container was full of oil, sickening I have never seen this before and my wife was unable to eat anything. I tasted the food for the hell of it after pouring off the oil into the sink and it was rubbish. I cant understand all the good reviews maybe my experience was a once off but cant see how that amount of oil could be used by mistake. The 7 euro noodles were stuck together if you were interested! so much for our nice night in.

• Visited May 2013
Spain
“Superb food”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Lovely authentic Thai Food great service and lovely small friendly restaurant. If you like Thai food then you must try the Thai beef salad it was the best I've tasted a must try restaurant

Visited April 2013
Bethesda, Maryland, United States
“Delicious Thai”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

How thrilled were we to come upon Sukhothai after being lost in a search for another restaurant. A great find with delicious, tasty starters, including tender chicken satay skewers and steamed vegetables in peanut sauce. If you like spicey, order the garlic chicken. For a milder experience, the ginger chicken was equally delicious. We completed the Thai experience with sweet sticky rice with mango, and fried banana with vanilla ice cream. The staff could not have been more hospitable. All in all, a great change-up from your typical Spanish fare.

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“OK but hardly special”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Prominently situated, with car parking outside, this is a typical Thai restaurant with friendly staff but pretty unremarkable food at prices that are probably to be expected in fashionable Marbella, but would be considered high almost anywhere else in Spain. If in the area for a short time, it is certainly possible to do better for less.