I always expect anything in Europe to be too small and too pricy. We were so surprised at the minimal price we paid and how updated, clean, hospitable and the size of the rooms. We were a little nervous because some of the surroundings were a little shady but the street the hotel was on was safe. There were a few restaurants but we were there on Sunday but most everything was closed. The hotel restaurant was super convenient and the food was good. We would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guadalmedina Hotel is a modern and comfortable 4 stars. Especially appropriate for stays of business and leisure given its privileged location in the centre of historical and financial district of the city. In front of the Contemporary Art Centre and just 5 minutes away from the main monuments of the Old Town. In front of the station with direct connection to the Airport and walking distance from the railway stations Maria Zambrano, Bus and Malaga Port. It offers 60 wide and luminous rooms totally equipped with full bathrooms with hairdryer, bath and shower. Work desk, minibar, direct telephone, TV Satellite, air conditioning and heating, free wireless connection and free safety deposit box. It facilities include a social lounge and private guest garage. The Marengo Bar-Restaurant is an addition to all the other attentions and services provided by the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Guadalmedina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Guadalmedina Hotel Malaga
- Husa Guadalmedina málaga
- Hotel Guadalmedina Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol