The rooms are OK, meaning spacious and clean. The bathroom, although spacious, had only a shower type 'drain in the floor', meaning the whole thing gets immediately inondated when you turn on the shower. But besides that, everything is up to Spanish 4-star standards.
Just the breakfast is somewhat below expectations: a bit unimaginative and the breakfast room is definitely too small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guadalmedina Hotel is a modern and comfortable 4 stars. Especially appropriate for stays of business and leisure given its privileged location in the centre of historical and financial district of the city. In front of the Contemporary Art Centre and just 5 minutes away from the main monuments of the Old Town. In front of the station with direct connection to the Airport and walking distance from the railway stations Maria Zambrano, Bus and Malaga Port. It offers 60 wide and luminous rooms totally equipped with full bathrooms with hairdryer, bath and shower. Work desk, minibar, direct telephone, TV Satellite, air conditioning and heating, free wireless connection and free safety deposit box. It facilities include a social lounge and private guest garage. The Marengo Bar-Restaurant is an addition to all the other attentions and services provided by the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Guadalmedina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Husa Guadalmedina Hotel Malaga
- Husa Guadalmedina málaga
- Hotel Guadalmedina Malaga, Spain - Costa Del Sol