“Lovely authentic food”

Sun, 4/5
8:00 PM
Ranked #36 of 2,550 Restaurants in Malaga
Neighborhood: Centro
Description: Servimos Pizzas y Pastas de elaboración propia… Comida fresca y casera. Reserva en dos clics desde nuestro sitio web. ¡Reserva ahora!
Reviewed February 13, 2020

This restaurant is a stones throw away from the Cathedral, tucked in the corner of a cosy square. The staff were very friendly and attentive, giving recommendations, advice etc. We tried the parmigiana, the calzone, ravioli with ricotta, the tiramisu and the Nutella cheesecake - all of which were very fresh and tasty! The restaurant was enjoyed by tourists and locals alike - I would more that recommend this restaurant if you fancy a break from the local Spanish food!

Date of visit: February 2020
oscaralbanezm, Marketing at Pizzeria Italiana Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2020

Hi Lcs!

I'm so glad when I read this kind of experiences. This motive us to keep doing what we love with the same pasion.

Thanks very much for taking part of your valuable time for sharing

Óscar

Write a reviewReviews (628)

Reviewed February 12, 2020 via mobile

Nice prices, tasty pasta, nice beer and atmosphere and friendly staff. Enjoyed this place! Well worth a visit for an Italian meal in Málaga

Date of visit: February 2020
oscaralbanezm, Marketing at Pizzeria Italiana Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2020

Hi Jonathan!

I'm glad you enjoyed our pasta and felt well served by our staff

Many thanks for taking part of your valuable time for sharing your experience.

Reviewed February 6, 2020 via mobile

Right under where we were staying, a delightful discovery. Wafer thin pizza base with delicious toppings, fresh pasta excellent. Tiramisu and cheesecake both lovely. Great wine, friendly service. What’s not to like on a January midweek evening. Recommend!

Date of visit: February 2020
oscaralbanezm, Marketing at Pizzeria Italiana Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2020

Hi Emmale!

I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed our pizza and pasta. We make them with passion .

Many thanks for taking part of your valuable time for sharing your experience .

Reviewed January 31, 2020 via mobile

This tucked away Italian trattoria is well worth the slight out of the way detour to track it down. There’s a simple, beautifully prepared and cooked menu that’s good value. At first glance the starters look expensive but they are big enough for two. We shared a gorgeous burrata (15 euros) and it was a generous size for my husband and I. My classic calzone was the best I have ever tasted and James’ pasta norchina (sausage, cream & truffle sauce) was superb. The homemade desserts are yummy. It was much quieter than it deserves to be but our host , Francisco, made up for it with his convivial welcome and his clear passion for food and to ensure that we left well and happy, which we were for a mere 63 euros. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2020
oscaralbanezm, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pizzeria Italiana Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2020

Hi Carols!

Thanks very much for taking part of your valuable time for sharing your experience.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our Burrata for sharing, the Calzone Clasico, the Pasta Norcina and our homemade desserts. But I'm specialy glad because you felt warm in our little italian home that is also yours .

Have been an honor to have you with us .

Grazie mille!

Reviewed January 28, 2020

Ate here one Sunday night mid January, booked earlier during the day. The starter menu is very limited and as a result quite expensive, possibly an addition of some form of garlic bread would be an addition.
We had a platter of cold meats and cheeses for €18 which was too much food before main meal , but had little choice.
I had a Pizza and my wife had Ravioli , found the Ravioli portion small , the Pizza was nice .
I myself think that this place is slightly overrated, its average , staff nice, good location .

Date of visit: January 2020

Hi Patrick!

Many thanks for taking part of your valuable time for sharing your experience. It's important for us.

I write down what you tell me about the choices. About your garlic's bread suggestion I also understand, but it is important to say that we are used to serve some foccacia instead garlic bread in our restaurant as part of our italian gastronomic culture.

Once again thanks for comming and for sharing,

Have been a pleasure ❤