Tripadvisor
Malaga

“Great Italian in the heart of Malaga”

Pizzeria Italiana Vittoria
Reserve a Table
Sat, 2/22
8:00 PM
Ranked #30 of 2,806 Restaurants in Malaga
Neighborhood: Centro
Description: Servimos Pizzas y Pastas de elaboración propia… Comida fresca y casera. Reserva en dos clics desde nuestro sitio web. ¡Reserva ahora!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This tucked away Italian trattoria is well worth the slight out of the way detour to track it down. There’s a simple, beautifully prepared and cooked menu that’s good value. At first glance the starters look expensive but they are big enough for two. We shared a gorgeous burrata (15 euros) and it was a generous size for my husband and I. My classic calzone was the best I have ever tasted and James’ pasta norchina (sausage, cream & truffle sauce) was superb. The homemade desserts are yummy. It was much quieter than it deserves to be but our host , Francisco, made up for it with his convivial welcome and his clear passion for food and to ensure that we left well and happy, which we were for a mere 63 euros. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2020
oscaralbanezm, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pizzeria Italiana Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Carols!

Thanks very much for taking part of your valuable time for sharing your experience.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our Burrata for sharing, the Calzone Clasico, the Pasta Norcina and our homemade desserts. But I'm specialy glad because you felt warm in our little italian home that is also yours .

Have been an honor to have you with us .

Grazie mille!

Óscar

Write a reviewReviews (617)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ate here one Sunday night mid January, booked earlier during the day. The starter menu is very limited and as a result quite expensive, possibly an addition of some form of garlic bread would be an addition.
We had a platter of cold meats and cheeses for €18 which was too much food before main meal , but had little choice.
I had a Pizza and my wife had Ravioli , found the Ravioli portion small , the Pizza was nice .
I myself think that this place is slightly overrated, its average , staff nice, good location .

Hi Patrick!

Many thanks for taking part of your valuable time for sharing your experience. It's important for us.

I write down what you tell me about the choices. About your garlic's bread suggestion I also understand, but it is important to say that we are used to serve some foccacia instead garlic bread in our restaurant as part of our italian gastronomic culture.

Once again thanks for comming and for sharing,

Have been a pleasure ❤

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Called in after light show without reservation, very warm welcome, staff were very good, pasta was fresh and tasty. All the other dishes coming from kitchen being served look great.
Liked the atmosphere that you did not feel rushed with meal and able to take time over meal and bottle of wine.
Will certainly return on next visit to malaga.

Date of visit: January 2020
oscaralbanezm, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pizzeria Italiana Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Hello Ralph!

I'm so glad to hear that you spent a very great experience with us.

Have been a pleasure to serve you

Many thanks for taking part of your valuable time for reviewing us in TripAdvisor.

Oscar

Reviewed January 5, 2020

From greeting to the end of the meal the experience was a pleasure. The staff was friendly and efficient, the food excellent and dining outside it was very pleasant. Probably 41/2 would be the correct rating as the decor was nice but rather plain as befits a Pizzeria but overall it was excellent so I gave 5 stars.

Date of visit: December 2019
oscaralbanezm, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pizzeria Italiana Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Hi Alan!

Many thanks for taking part of your valuable time for sharing .

Have been a pleasure to serve you all.

This is your little Italian home in Malaga.

Oscar ‍♂

Reviewed December 30, 2019

We sought this restaurant out having watched the Christmas light show in the city beforehand. Vitello tonnato was on the menu but it seemed to be carpaccio tonnato so I gave it a miss. We had a starter of meet and cheese followed by a pizza each. The pizzas were well made and tasty.

Date of visit: December 2019
oscaralbanezm, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Pizzeria Italiana Vittoria, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

Hi Louise!

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our pizzas and food.

Have been a pleasure to serve you.

Grazie mille!