“Superb - at every visit”
Review of Asako -Feel Food-

Asako -Feel Food-
Reserve with
Asako -Feel Food- is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 2,047 Restaurants in Malaga
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: In Asako we have two Kitchens, one is the sushi bar, and the other is the mediterranean-japanese fusion. You can join us and enjoy both and feel the experienece of our food. We are open everyday from 13:30 to 16:30 and from 20:30 to 24:00. We have sushi to take away We offer groupmenus and we are open on New Year's Eve.
Malaga, Spain
“Superb - at every visit”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have been to this restaurant on many occasions now and it never fails to impress me. Excellent value for money (we shared three large plates of food between two of us and had wine and it rarely amounts to much more than 30 Euros a head). Wonderful presentation and excellent "fusion" food. The crab and creamed goat's cheese we had on our last visit was a "historic" mix. I can only imagine that those who have given this restaurant a bad review were expecting a more mundane sushi bar and not innovative and imaginative cuisine.

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Lille, France
“The best japanese value in Malaga”
Reviewed January 28, 2011

3 japaneses places in Malaga: a supposed gastronomic one, a classical one and a sushi bar.
At last Asako's the best value with a kind service, a charming place and really fresh and good food.
The first one I talked about here up is really the worth, the third one is really good for what it is.
Asako is the best of all, only the fact that it has survived in Malaga since 3 years is so surprising when you know about closed andalucian mind that it should be enough for you to trust it !

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank floetflo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Genial!”
Reviewed February 7, 2009

Genial!

1 Thank Argita
Atlanta
“The worst sushi restaurant in malaga”
Reviewed April 29, 2008

I was looking for a good sushi restaurant while vacationing in Malaga. I saw this restaurant advertised in the back of a magazine and the ratings were fantastic. The place looked nice inside but the sushi was terrible. The duck entree that my sister ordered tasted more like beef with raman noodles. The only saving grace was the ravioli dish that my friend ordered. I almost forgot to mention that they charged us for bread that we never ordered and brought us the wrong bottle of cava (twice as expensive) and charged us for it. Overall a very bad experience, I do not recomend this place to anyone.

1 Thank China32