Review Highlights
Excellent Spa

I contacted the owner, Annelien at short notice for some Spa treatments. Annelien quickly replied... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2019
HillyWC
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Perfect experience!

From the very beginning I felt welcome at La Pausa. Somehow, Annelien knows exactly what you need... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2019
evaeva1994

Recommended experiences in and around Malaga
from $52.77
from $53.89
from $55.02
from $60.63
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

You will feel special and fabulous after visiting La Pausa and being pampered by Annelien!
I can highly recommend this wonderful, relaxing city spa for ladies only.  La Pausa, is a gem in the Cerrado de Calderón neighborhood of Malaga city. It is easy to get to by bus or a short taxi ride from the center. It is a beautiful and peaceful space and Annelien treats you to caring and personalized pampering. I had an incredible massage and collagen boosting facial yesterday.
 I will be back soon! Thank you, Annelien

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

If you're in malaga and want the best pamper experience ever you need to book in with Annelien...She is amazing and really cares about you and your needs...her holistic approach to her therapies is outstanding and I've had alot of treatments over the years ...no comparison..she's excellent...

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

I must say that of you want one to one treatment (which is Very unusual) you make an appointment at this place. I have never seen this level of hygiene. Anelin was (I think her name was) thorough and extremely nice (genuinely). I got there with my husband and 7month old baby and she really made us all feel very comfortable. The view was fantastic. It has been now 3 weeks and my feet have never felt so soft “post pedicure”. I really recommend this because she is working solo and very interested in what she is doing and less so in the time she is spending. It’s by far the best treatment I have had. Thank you Anelin

Kind regards
Shapol

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Sirwe A
Reviewed November 21, 2017

My friend and I were only visiting Malaga for one weekend, but we really wanted to relax on top of our cultural visits. So we booked a pedicure at the end of our weekend. And it was the best pedicure we both ever had! Annelien worked for 3 hours and our feet never looked better! On top of it we had an amazing view, and very nice talk. Absolutely recommended.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Lienke S
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I went to Annelien while visiting Malaga this winter and I have not forgotten about my
amazing experience!

Annelien so knowledgeable about her products, its facinating and you really feel like you're in the best hands. Everything was customized to my skin needs and I loved the way the products felt on my skin. I spent the day in her care and felt super rejuvenated afterwards. This spa is super cozy and welcoming -- I'm happy this place exists! I hope to visit again if I'm ever in Malaga!

Date of experience: January 2017
4  Thank Worldtravelerrr55
La Pausa Malaga A, Owner at La Pausa, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments! Of course, I would be delighted to see happy customers coming back, specially when they are not living here in Spain and were just here for a visit. I´m happy that you have liked it so much, that is the most important thing. My best wishes to you.x